Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think putting a tent in my spare bedroom's closet across the house should be enough space between tents, my house is a big 4 bedroom. I'll put a 90w led in the tent and close both the bedroom door and closet door, heat should not be a issue. I'm hoping this should isolate the pollen. Maybe
I think it should be fine. Functionally, that setup is more isolated than mine, the main difference is that you are in a tent, and if you include a fan, you will have more air borne pollen than I do, and you will have to keep the plant alive for weeks longer than I do. I still think you will be ok, and will be much better able to identify your seeds. I think the key is to trim the isolated plant so that you don't need to use a fan to stir up the air in the tent. If there is enough air movement to keep the leaves moving, you will have pollen in the air.

There is one more trick that I use in this mischief. Water is death to pollen. Whenever I opened the pollen grow space to water plants and check pollen development, I would mist the walls and surface beneath the plant to kill any pollen that dropped off the plant. I may have even misted the plant, but I can't recall. Bottom line is that any stray pollen hit by water mist will be killed, and can't cause trouble. :biggrin:

Not sure if el gato realizes this isn’t some kind of a new bed! :haha:
5F80B746-AC68-486B-B8BA-8FF5110C230A.jpeg
AA50F838-93AE-410C-824E-406AC37E413C.jpeg

And the dingus dogs are napping like some weirdos! :rofl:
8CF6279F-C228-4595-B624-371008532D51.jpeg
C7B7B546-14FD-43B6-8B06-BB51EB9A373A.jpeg

I'm confused, shit is bad and prices are up and you want to buy supplies right now for a build like that? Cray cray
I don't care about the costs to build the growroom. Lumber prices did drop a little and I do have some already. I'll eventually recover the costs. ROI will eventually come about. It will give me more opportunities to do things and help more people.
I've contacted some of the guys that were in a Vet group counseling I had going a few years ago. I've already sent samples to some, with positive results.
Best of all, I get my second bedroom back.
My shop is very secure, as is my property. I'm low-key, contacts are vetted and trusted and nothing stands out.

Me to cause I have sweet candy and bud explosion... But he told not to add those.... Bud candy the last 2-3 weeks I think I'd have to look... So I bought that to! Won't need to use it for a min... Just want it on hand....
Honestly, at this point, I think if you’re following mog’s schedule, you just take advice from him…at least for the first grow. Too many cooks in the kitchen and what not.

I think it should be fine. Functionally, that setup is more isolated than mine, the main difference is that you are in a tent, and if you include a fan, you will have more air borne pollen than I do, and you will have to keep the plant alive for weeks longer than I do. I still think you will be ok, and will be much better able to identify your seeds. I think the key is to trim the isolated plant so that you don't need to use a fan to stir up the air in the tent. If there is enough air movement to keep the leaves moving, you will have pollen in the air.

There is one more trick that I use in this mischief. Water is death to pollen. Whenever I opened the pollen grow space to water plants and check pollen development, I would mist the walls and surface beneath the plant to kill any pollen that dropped off the plant. I may have even misted the plant, but I can't recall. Bottom line is that any stray pollen hit by water mist will be killed, and can't cause trouble. :biggrin:
I'm going to start my own twenty20 sts on some devil cream and dark Jedi my next grow... I have a small tent I'm going to use and put it in a closet in my new apartment.... Away from my other tents in a whole nother room... Will this be ok... You say the it can get in the air? Will it make it in my other tents and pollinate my flower tent?

Honestly, at this point, I think if you’re following mog’s schedule, you just take advice from him…at least for the first grow. Too many cooks in the kitchen and what not.
True I will thanks so far my plants have the best green color I've grown so far.....

How Much..............?.................:yoinks:....you Indoor growers are Expensive to keep.....................................:crying:

$42.60 .............hmmm...that is another 4.2 grammes you have to Gain over the 6 plants in the grow to Justify your Costs......:headbang:
Exactly. MC, even with the supplements, is cheap. And effective. :pighug:

I tried to get some MC two part for my next grow, but could only get 25lb bags which I am not interested in. So I will be going with Jack's 321 instead. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back