Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see. This is possible for me. And be so much easier then hand watering. Im definitely going to look at this as an option when I get some extra cash to get the stuff to do it. Thanks man
No problem bud! If you got any questions on what u would need or what would work best hit me up! For my 4x4 I have 4X 10gal pots so I got 4 of the 10gal deluxe pot kit with extra drippers added in! I messed up and only used the $15 off coupon not realizing I had 1 in my email for 15 or 20% off my first purchase! Wound up costing my like $160 but with the ginormous size and quality difference in this round of plants it’s easily a cost that’ll be made up on my 1st harvest! Then with that harvest I’ll “donate” some flowers to whoever wants to donate to the upgrade the 2x4 fund! :eyebrows: :d5:

When u run low hit me up…..

I bought my humic acid in a 5lb bag for like $30 and seen as u only use 1/2tsp per 5gal of water that shit is gonna last me forever! I literally got a this tiny Tupperware container to put some in so was easier to get a dose out and in like 6mo I ain’t even used it!
View attachment 1483205
Started with this 3/4 full so guessing I still have around 4.999999995 pounds left! It’s like raw where it’s 100% soluble so it totally dissolves and no chunks left behind!:d5:
Where you buy this?

Hey @Mañ'O'Green Quick question….how come you use all the extra products in your feed schedule? About half of those are in sweet candy….just curious is all :shrug::pass:
Just a guess but I’d assume it’s so he can adjust individual ingredients as needed for any deficiencies! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back