Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only need 1 I have 2 just so my feed bucket is high enough to get enough gravity pressure! :d5:
i see. This is possible for me. And be so much easier then hand watering. Im definitely going to look at this as an option when I get some extra cash to get the stuff to do it. Thanks man

My coffee is ready

20220707_083806.jpg

I'm ready to find out.... I have different Epsom salt, humic acid, and gypsum...... My gypsum is down to earth.... My Epsom salt I bought at grocery store... Says it's good for plants too! And my humic acid is npk..... I just hope it will still be fine... That we grow different ways? I'm in HP promix biofungicide mycorrhizae high porosity peat based soil... And you grow hydro.... Mine is partially hydro but I'm still using soil..... I appreciate your help and advice... You grow some beast ass plants.... That exactly what I want.... I'm not worried about the price.... I said that.... I just didn't expect npk bags to be so small... It's funny when they arrived..... I was thinking where is it all at! Lol oh well though.... I would like if you looked at the feeding schedule I posted for the 5 gal bucket to see if it's correct.... I don't know if my gypsum is correct the whole way or the Epsom salt is.... Thanks again.....
When u run low hit me up…..

I bought my humic acid in a 5lb bag for like $30 and seen as u only use 1/2tsp per 5gal of water that shit is gonna last me forever! I literally got a this tiny Tupperware container to put some in so was easier to get a dose out and in like 6mo I ain’t even used it!
image.jpg

Started with this 3/4 full so guessing I still have around 4.999999995 pounds left! It’s like raw where it’s 100% soluble so it totally dissolves and no chunks left behind!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back