Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
trimming a teeny tiny weed plant

dude, that'z all he had left....u know, after all the little people from that miniature city u found in the dezert came & took all the rest :yeah: ppp

But then what do you do with the rest of your day? :rofl: I’m a connoisseur…..I like to enjoy the finer details of a strain over a nice, long afternoon smoke session that lasts until bedtime….:rofl::rofl:
annoy all of you fine folks:toke: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but i tend to take more/mini breaks just a lil dab at a time:pighug:

I watched the whole thing. Why you ask Because I have had a mole:crying:

Apologies for not using the correct nomenclature!:face:
I keep it in mind next time!
Sometimes we all slip on the grass.:baked::haha:
I did however I did mention, to only allow, the top to 1 -2 inches to get dry before the next fertigation!
Good point well made though!:d5:
:pass:
Arty no apology is needed from you - ever, respect.
:worship:
I meant that more as conversation not a correction. Ideas are in my head one way but that ain't what always goes across in typed words.

Wanna see how amazing this cannabis farm in Colorado is doing?

Head grower refuses to let anyone assist.

Derp.

View attachment 1515192
Look at it like this he has achieved perfect weed control.
snicker.gif

You misunderstood me a little…my mistake possibly. I already topped her. Now I supercropped her.
She has already recovered a bit since doing it this morning.
View attachment 1515198
She looks good. I would never top a plant that developed bro…never!
:crying: ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 11 17.06.jpg I didn't think so but I have seen a lot of "training" methods used here.

I saw a guy this morning on our walk…..sitting on his front steps and trimming a teeny tiny weed plant :rofl: almost made me wanna stop and give him some pointers on how to increase yield:rofl:
You live in a diverse environment! Maybe when you walk up to him he speaks to you in Chinese and it is a three year old Panama red bonzi plant.

Thanks Arty!

Dabs Label.gif

The garden grow Early Miss had a 3 week cure, 2 pinch s worth of bong hits and I am a totally worthless corpse for 2-3 hours. :rofl: :baked::dizzy::smoking::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back