Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you guys mind if I post my current grow pics on here and see if you guys think I need to address anything. I am currently on around day 30 of this grow, all autos, and they are transitioning into flower nicely. Do you think I should hit them with some fish shit nutes or a multi nute before the go full flower, at which point I will be using flower fuel.

I gonna be honest with you, I can smoke the shit out of some weed, but not so much the computer lol

Oh....I'm the site Technosaurs....just give it a few days..... :pass: ....to get used to it...and you'll be flying....

If you get Lost...{we have a Large floor Plan}...just Follow your Alerts....they will bring you back here.

Oh....I'm the site Technosaurs....just give it a few days..... :pass: ....to get used to it...and you'll be flying....

If you get Lost...{we have a Large floor Plan}...just Follow your Alerts....they will bring you back here.
well im going to be high the entire time, so you will have to take that into consideration lol

would you guys mind if I post my current grow pics on here and see if you guys think I need to address anything. I am currently on around day 30 of this grow, all autos, and they are transitioning into flower nicely. Do you think I should hit them with some fish shit nutes or a multi nute before the go full flower, at which point I will be using flower fuel.

No...just do it....we have a lot of Help here.... :headbang:

Last edited:
well im going to be high the entire time, so you will have to take that into consideration lol

And.................................you Think the rest of us aren't.................?

eyes.gif
We Pee Test the staff here to make sure they are High enough to Work........:crying:

S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back