Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my first post over at mendels web page, I would like to share it with you. I think it helps in setting precedence.
I was feeling a bit low this morning so I grabbed a good buddy (in the picture below) and plugged in a quick youtube comedy vid and within a couple of minutes I was feeling better. If you would have me, I would like to retell it for you. From the Conan O'Brien show. "My wife went into a coma, and the doc says to me, (and you wont hear this from any 1935 comic). He says to me "there's one way to wake her up, but it's a little unconventional,......you go in there and you have oral sex with her." I said "by God". He said "Ive seen it work." I said "Ok then, Im willing to try." So I go in there, and Im in there about 5 mins, and I come running out and I said "Doc, she's choking!"
Norm Macdonald, a man unafraid to smoke good weed. RIP brother.
https://youtu.be/L7K-kaelQEs
No photo description available.

i'll jus leave silleedawg here.... :doh: :smoking: ppp

20220916_144531.jpg
20220916_144536.jpg

would you guys mind if I post my current grow pics on here and see if you guys think I need to address anything. I am currently on around day 30 of this grow, all autos, and they are transitioning into flower nicely. Do you think I should hit them with some fish shit nutes or a multi nute before the go full flower, at which point I will be using flower fuel.
Post away, I'd like to see them!
A lot of auto growers continue veg nutes for the first week of flower and then switch to flower feeding.
Fish mix from Biobizz (is that what you are using) is a replacement for BioGrow!
I can attest to the power of bat guano in flower and it is well known as one of the fertilizer amendments that doesn't burn your plants if you a little heavy with it. Probably because it is so well rotted and broken down, it is no longer "hot"!
I'm sure others will chime in with their 2 cents!

Post away, I'd like to see them!
A lot of auto growers continue veg nutes for the first week of flower and then switch to flower feeding.
Fish mix from Biobizz (is that what you are using) is a replacement for BioGrow!
I can attest to the power of bat guano in flower and it is well known as one of the fertilizer amendments that doesn't burn your plants if you a little heavy with it. Probably because it is so well rotted and broken down, it is no longer "hot"!
I'm sure others will chime in with their 2 cents!
thank you brother, appreciate the advice

well im going to be high the entire time, so you will have to take that into consideration lol
Well guess who picked the right place to be! :headbang:
We are all mashed up, welcome to the club!:bighug:***Arty Passes To Scott ***:pass:
:baked::pass::smokeout::hookah::dizzy::gary::jointman::smoker1::pimp::weed::bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back