Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MultiVerseBeans
Seed drop Friday! I got my order today. Super quick and safely dropped. It's a good day indeed with a bunch of freebees in the mix. Thank you!

I order the Granite Haze @derek420colorado
was talking about and picked up a photo version of the Malawi/Panama strain someone was talking about in here, and a Blueberry from Seedsman. Got some extras in each pack plus 2 packs of seeds of free. Came out to about $1.50 a seed!

For the next grow, I'll be trying out one of these Granite Haze seeds and a long awaited Blueberry. That will have to wait till winter crop though I'm less than 30days into the current one.

20220916_162931.jpg

Mail call! Shipped Wednesday, in my mailbox across the country today :thumbsup: @MultiVerseBeans @derek420colorado :woohoo: Ordered a 3 pack of granite haze, came with 4 seeds in it, plus 1 seed of mutant genetics stone fruit and 1 seed of atlas froot by the foot, plus stickers and a shovel :yay: Thanks for hooking it up guys! :bighug: What size plants and taste should I expect from the granite haze and stone fruit? And any genetic lineage?
PXL_20220916_221259223.jpg
PXL_20220916_221313188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mail call! Shipped Wednesday, in my mailbox across the country today :thumbsup: @MultiVerseBeans @derek420colorado :woohoo: Ordered a 3 pack of granite haze, came with 4 seeds in it, plus 1 seed of mutant genetics stone fruit and 1 seed of atlas froot by the foot, plus stickers and a shovel :yay: Thanks for hooking it up guys! :bighug: What size plants and taste should I expect from the granite haze and stone fruit? And any genetic lineage?
View attachment 1514816View attachment 1514817View attachment 1514818

Great minds....

@MultiVerseBeans
Seed drop Friday! I got my order today. Super quick and safely dropped. It's a good day indeed with a bunch of freebees in the mix. Thank you!

I order the Granite Haze @derek420colorado
was talking about and picked up a photo version of the Malawi/Panama strain someone was talking about in here, and a Blueberry from Seedsman. Got some extras in each pack plus 2 packs of seeds of free. Came out to about $1.50 a seed!

For the next grow, I'll be trying out one of these Granite Haze seeds and a long awaited Blueberry. That will have to wait till winter crop though I'm less than 30days into the current one.

View attachment 1514801
We must get home from work at the same time :rofl:

View attachment 1514816View attachment 1514817View attachment 1514818
Got the same order today as well! Very curious about the stone fruit.

If you're curious about the granite haze Derek put some info in my grow dots thread on it earlier.

Snow G getting somez snow on at 3 weeks into flower :smoking:

View attachment 1514783
That's one of the photos I'm doing in the 4x4 under the HLG on the next run. How long did ya let her veg? I'm gonna TRY and germ Trainwreck photo with her.

That's one of the photos I'm doing in the 4x4 under the HLG on the next run. How long did ya let her veg? I'm gonna TRY and germ Trainwreck photo with her.

Bill she went outdoors mid June.. and was really stunted by the weather for the first few weeks.. and still had to top her to keep her under 6.5 feet. So her veg was around 10 weeks ..indoors i'd figure around 5 weeks under those controlled conditions you have. Mason Jar has one that is around 11 feet tall, so don't wait too long to flip :smoking: Tag me in if you remember when ya get em going :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back