Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to put this off for another day but Ms. MOG picked the peppers before I got out of bed this morning :rofl:

_DSC5201.JPG
_DSC5202.JPG
_DSC5203.JPG

I put some jalapeño peppers in a couple of them to spice it up a bit. The pepperoncini are sweet.

Smells like $$$$$ :biggrin:

if you say so :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Should i stop here with (4) 5 gallon pots and (1) 6.6 gallon pot in the middle?

Or should i add in 1 gallon and 1/2 gallon fabrics in between to fill the spaces?

The smarter side of me thinks it is fine the way it is, adding more pots would make it more crazy, maybe.

I would agree with that but guessing that it depends how you train and how much space you want them to have:d5::pighug: I stopped at (5) 5 gallon pots in my 4x4 because i think (4) 3 gallon pots in my 3x3 is too much but there are alot of variables to that IMO, yada yada yada:biggrin::shrug::goodluck::pop:

if you say so :nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would agree with that but guessing that it depends how you train and how much space you want them to have:d5::pighug: I stopped at (5) 5 gallon pots in my 4x4 because i think (4) 3 gallon pots in my 3x3 is too much but there are alot of variables to that IMO, yada yada yada:biggrin::shrug::goodluck::pop:

Thanks for the rep again :smoking:

I will use a shorter strain auto on the outer pots and a photo plant in the middle so i think i can work and train down whats in the tent now, i topped off the middle pot and washed 15L more hydroton balls and added them in so it looks more finished now.

I just need to plant some seeds and transplant my solo photo plant in and i can relax for awhile lol

I saw a honey truck workman fall into the septic tank he was pumping out. His co-worker got him a ladder to climb out. He was covered in the foulest SHIT and I almost lost my cookies when I caught wind of him.

There just is not enough money to get me to do that kind of work!
LOL!
I've had to replace TLIs(tank level indicators) in sanitary tanks aboard subs. Stupid that the sub personnel couldn't do it. Simple job, but it was a 'subsafe' system. First time I got the job, the boat's crew did a 'crappy' wash out job. The Chief that signed the valve tagout and the clean out part on the controlled work package. When I went to check his tagout and cleanout to sign my part in the package. No tags were hung in the tank on the valves. That's a huge violation in procedure in not hanging the tags. He didn't hang em because of the wash out his guys did. When I went to him to get a proper wash out, he gave me 'crap'.
"Hey Chief! What's up with no tags hung on the valves, yet ship's tagout log has your signature that they were hung? I'm going to lunch. You need to actually hang those tags. If not hung when I come back, my update to squadron will have to include why there is a work stoppage."

The tank was much cleaner and a 25 min. job got done. Still NASTY AF! I borrowed a 'poopy suit', got the job done and took a long shower on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back