Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill she went outdoors mid June.. and was really stunted by the weather for the first few weeks.. and still had to top her to keep her under 6.5 feet. So her veg was around 10 weeks ..indoors i'd figure around 5 weeks under those controlled conditions you have. Mason Jar has one that is around 11 feet tall, so don't wait too long to flip :smoking: Tag me in if you remember when ya get em going :thumbsup:
That timeframe might work well with that Asian Haze I grew outdoors last year. I'd love to have some of that Asian Haze grown under quality light. :eyebrows: Great bud and killer hash.

The next person I see with shipping Packaging is going to get a 3 day ban!

I mean it.
I figured that’s what was changed when i saw “last edited by a moderator” at bottom of the posts! ;)

1663376516779.png

44ED0F5F-AC27-4F75-9D9C-0D8932E16AAF.jpeg

Think the lord was shining down when this recipe came about! Used a pumpkin cake mix but used buttermilk instead of reg milk, add some pumpkin pie spice and a can of pumpkin pie filling to the mix and holy shit is it off the chain! Like the moistest cake you’ve ever eaten but with the flavor of a pumpkin pie! :yay:
113A1A77-B5B6-4239-BDBB-2E2EBF4568C5.jpeg
7FADC098-50DC-4AF4-9882-27EA497A5D4C.jpeg

@MultiVerseBeans
Seed drop Friday! I got my order today. Super quick and safely dropped. It's a good day indeed with a bunch of freebees in the mix. Thank you!

I order the Granite Haze @derek420colorado
was talking about and picked up a photo version of the Malawi/Panama strain someone was talking about in here, and a Blueberry from Seedsman. Got some extras in each pack plus 2 packs of seeds of free. Came out to about $1.50 a seed!

For the next grow, I'll be trying out one of these Granite Haze seeds and a long awaited Blueberry. That will have to wait till winter crop though I'm less than 30days into the current one.

View attachment 1514801
I'm a fan of the panama red strain and that malawi cross is suppose to be amazing, tag me when you drop those beans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back