Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy
You like cold colours?
Welllll......... I could only upload 15 pics, so GDP (Granddaddy purps) didn't get a look in!
My memory card also got full to the brim!
1663188427983.png

1663188476689.png
1663188447331.png

1663188525204.png

1663188551134.png

1663188642206.jpeg

1663188669838.jpeg

Last edited:
Take 10 to get a Good one and delete the rest................ :headbang: ..Life is so much easier with digitals........

Loving the cold colours...Loving the Frost.........they are coming on well........:pass:

Looking remarkably undamaged by the weather or any pestilance......
No vermin , no insect damage to speak of & No rabbit/deer damge!
The weather has been ace a good couple of days rain and now two weeks of sun, everything I could ask for!
The plants love the guerilla tabs, blood, fish & bone & chicken shit pellets!
The recent 100g of bat guano for each plants has given them something to flower about!
All in all, it is happy days, put in the hard work at the start and it does the rest for you!
Cheers mother nature!

Question for you guys on here, I got a thread going in the infirmary forum, and it been brought to my attention that I may have N tox going on. I looked up articles about drawing nitrogen out of the soil and sawdust or woodchips sprinkled over the top of soil does this, is this true?

Got another new toy to play with today...
View attachment 1514023
:bong:
I like mine a lot. No waste at all. Don't be like me and try to stick the cleaner through it when it gets gummed up :doh: There are 2 very thin wires inside the quartz tips and I wrecked them with the pipe cleaner. I like the ceramic coils just because they last much longer then the quartz, but it's a pretty sweet piece of kit :thumbsup:

Can someone point me towards the review section,,
I want to do a light reveiw
I can't find were to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back