Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got any suggestions for a tent heater? I usually keep a small oil filled radiator hooked up to an inkbird in the tent, but I'm not gonna have the room for it by the time I need it this run. I was thinking about a short electric baseboard heater since I could put it along the tent wall and under the plants. I do have about 10" of space under the table inside my tent to put something but the small ceramic heaters turn themselves off underneath there

Anybody got any suggestions for a tent heater? I usually keep a small oil filled radiator hooked up to an inkbird in the tent, but I'm not gonna have the room for it by the time I need it this run. I was thinking about a short electric baseboard heater since I could put it along the tent wall and under the plants. I do have about 10" of space under the table inside my tent to put something but the small ceramic heaters turn themselves off underneath there
I get a small desk heater and hang it from the tent ceiling and use an ink bird to turn it off and on/control the temps. Works great and doesn't take up any floor space, just gotta be careful where you place it. I usually put it right by a fan.

I get a small desk heater and hang it from the tent ceiling and use an ink bird to turn it off and on/control the temps. Works great and doesn't take up any floor space, just gotta be careful where you place it. I usually put it right by a fan.
Never even thought of hanging one :thumbsup:

I only heat the lung room...
:thumbsup:

Question for you guys on here, I got a thread going in the infirmary forum, and it been brought to my attention that I may have N tox going on. I looked up articles about drawing nitrogen out of the soil and sawdust or woodchips sprinkled over the top of soil does this, is this true?
The short answer is yes but by itself it is not going to add a lot of immediate N unless it was from the bottom of the pile? The natural breakdown is slow.

The short answer is yes but by itself it is not going to add a lot of immediate N unless it was from the bottom of the pile? The natural breakdown is slow.
Thats kinda what I figured. I guess I will just have to slowly flush it and let the plant use what it can

IMG_20220914_190813836.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back