Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to this from overnight
IMG_20220702_061425.jpg

Only 2 Frost Brothers still alive. Not sure why but the cube method not working well this year for me. Hoping the 5 direct sow Frost Brothers come up. Kinda gutted on losing that only Fast Budz though.

Woke up to this from overnight
View attachment 1480590
Only 2 Frost Brothers still alive. Not sure why but the cube method not working well this year for me. Hoping the 5 direct sow Frost Brothers come up. Kinda gutted on losing that only Fast Budz though.
I'm going to check mine now....

I need a vape pen like that!
yes you do this works awesome for concentrates on the go :headbang: Only used the A&C coils so far but both hit good enough for me :baked:I am working on doing a review for it just trying to work it out in my head before I put it to paper. @Dabber has been running his longer then I have hopefully he will chime on in it :d5:

It's gonna be rainy all day, here, Otherwise I'd be out on the water too.
That sucks the rain has seemed to have missed us have a good day :pass:

yes you do this works awesome for concentrates on the go :headbang: Only used the A&C coils so far but both hit good enough for me :baked:I am working on doing a review for it just trying to work it out in my head before I put it to paper. @Dabber has been running his longer then I have hopefully he will chime on in it :d5:

That sucks the rain has seemed to have missed us have a good day :pass:

Can you use it with flower? Cus thats what I would like to do is get away from smoking it with a pipe.

Can you use it with flower? Cus thats what I would like to do is get away from smoking it with a pipe.
No you can’t I have used a crafty+ for flower but the battery life of that sucked only last a a few session tops. My wife uses it now once and awhile as she like flower still

No you can’t I have used a crafty+ for flower but the battery life of that sucked only last a a few session tops. My wife uses it now once and awhile as she like flower still

I used to do concentrates, but I ended up getting sick when I used it too much. I started vomiting uncontrollably. It is called Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. So I started smoking flower again because it's not as potent and doesn't make me sick. Only problem is I can't take that with me anywhere. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back