Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to do concentrates, but I ended up getting sick when I used it too much. I started vomiting uncontrollably. It is called Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome. So I started smoking flower again because it's not as potent and doesn't make me sick. Only problem is I can't take that with me anywhere. lol
Sometimes I smoke any kind and get these crazy panic attacks.... Feels like your going to die.... Never threw up though off weed ... And the panic attacks would happen always late at night after I smoked all day long....

Sometimes I smoke any kind and get these crazy panic attacks.... Feels like your going to die.... Never threw up though off weed ... And the panic attacks would happen always late at night after I smoked all day long....

Yea the throwing up thing is pretty bad. I've dry heaved so hard I puked blood. Plus it's projectile vomiting too.

I've had panic attacks before they are not fun either! That's the main reason why I hate adrenaline rushes, they feel too much like a panic attack to me.

It been awile but I've final got my decks back and running and ready to broad cast on twitch for all who are interested.
20220702_131917.jpg

My family bought me a full new set up for fathers days. Totally inspired to get mixing more and now I have captive audience in live stoners.
tenor (2).gif

I smell an AFN on line rave on the horizon

Yea the throwing up thing is pretty bad. I've dry heaved so hard I puked blood. Plus it's projectile vomiting too.

I've had panic attacks before they are not fun either! That's the main reason why I hate adrenaline rushes, they feel too much like a panic attack to me.
Shit is crazy how you feel ... I cut down my smoking by 75% and I don't have them anymore.....

Shit is crazy how you feel ... I cut down my smoking by 75% and I don't have them anymore.....
That's weird I've never gotten a panic attack from weed. I have cut down a lot on how much I smoke. I only smoke flower 3 times a day now as opposed to hitting the vape all day. So that helps a lot!

I'm going cat fishing later today.
Do ya think this will be a good bait?:eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin:
View attachment 1480612

edit................Actually it's kitten fishing, but I expect the adults to jump in! :biggrin:
:crying: Now don’t quote me See you ALL around the fire tonight:pop::pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back