Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Gnome Automatics, right?
Yep. Don’t know much about the strain got them as freebies for Hembra. Have had on of FD’s girls going for the last year. Most likely all of this year too. :smoking:
Got a Forge started to take the place of the Mothman. Going to drop a Methane today.:woohoo1:

Yep. Don’t know much about the strain got them as freebies for Hembra. Have had on of FD’s girls going for the last year. Most likely all of this year too. :smoking:
Got a Forge started to take the place of the Mothman. Going to drop a Methane today.:woohoo1:

I've got a shitload of his older stuff from years back. I have some White Jem's (F8's) finishing up outside.

Well...since I'm on a roll of killing seeds and sprouts, might as well make it a fvcking slaughter house......got a batch of reg auto freebies from OSS, wishingstar by treesinger genetics, and a pack of old found in a box in the back of a drawer, have no freaking idea what seeds.....most likely photo's but what the hell, feeling kind of murderous this morning....
IMG_20220702_095724.jpg

K gotta go to work.... Chef time..... This guy knows how to cook!!!!! Only if I could grow as good as I am a chef.....
We have a food thread if you want to join…

You might have missed when we ran a full blow live radio channel on here for a bit lol...

We did the Live Mixlr radio for a bit, then we did a full blow internet radio channel for a bit as well (replaying old live stoner audio interviews.)

I remember, did listen to a couple.

@Cave Dirt Cody I hope you don't mind, I reposted your picture on Facebook (and credited you) on Gnome Automatics group page. People need to see that behemoth (said in the "do it for mama" voice on that one Adam Sandler song.)
Don’t mind at all. Anything to help @FullDuplex. We used to be friends on Rolly before AFN. It was FD that invited me here 10+ years ago. My OG member number was 28 or 18. Got busted and didn’t grow for about 10 years, till it became legal here. I got some pics of some more monster Gnomes if you want to post them.
Haven’t been on FB in years. Maybe it’s time to check back in.:baked:

Don’t mind at all. Anything to help @FullDuplex. We used to be friends on Rolly before AFN. It was FD that invited me here 10+ years ago. My OG member number was 28 or 18. Got busted and didn’t grow for about 10 years, till it became legal here. I got some pics of some more monster Gnomes if you want to post them.
Haven’t been on FB in years. Maybe it’s time to check back in.:baked:

What was your old forum name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back