Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @Mossy :bighug:. Likely missed you. Thanks for the rep.
Plainly blasted here:baked::doh:. Hubby rightly blew a gasket when I informed him that I changed my mind. Decided not to make anything for dinner after all:rofl:. Just relented and threw together something.
Not my best effort.

Sometimes you just Can't be Arsed........... :crying: ....I try to keep at least 1 pizza in the freezer for just such occasions......but having the oven on in these temps is a bit heavy going....

badbitchcat.gif

Let's get Caturday Started...............:pass:...

caturday.gif

Morning @Zeromitch ....just skimming LS ...those cut down girls Look Amazing..... :headbang: ...you Must be Happy with them.......
I am very happy with them! even with me having to use tap water the last 2-3 weeks of their life they didn't care and stayed pretty looking until i stopped watering them and 48 hour dark'd them.

The smell of them is amazing and it looks like grade A buds so i'll assume they are a banger in the pipe too! lol

I'm excited to start my cannacage test after the drying process ends, i feel super bad delaying that test by 3 weeks but we had no idea how big the cages were so plans changed from 2.3x2.3 tent to waiting for my 4x4 to finish.

I'm sure they will forgive me if i run 2 plants in 1 pot for them, that should be double the fun, right? (especially for a cage test)

:kitty: Happy Caturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back