Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Dale's Proper Bud gonna get up in 4hrs and go try the morning bite
Yup thinking about doing the same I can only fish half a day I got a b-day party in the afternoon so only half days fishing IF i go....I should probably save the gas money and stay home get a few things done before our trip next weekend

Yup thinking about doing the same I can only fish half a day I got a b-day party in the afternoon so only half days fishing IF i go....I should probably save the gas money and stay home get a few things done before our trip next weekend
Me also, thinking around noon Im done have date night with the wife tomorrow so not fishing tournament

Anybody know the recipe for the peroxide bucket for bud washing? I've got some plants to chop and wash tomorrow. I know @Mañ'O'Green had it on here a while ago but I didn't take screenshots. @Dale's Proper Bud you seem to be able to find everything in the archives... :pass:
If you suspect PM or other molds 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide in ~4.5 gallons of tepid water. Then the next bucket is 1 cup of Lemon juice and 1 cup of baking soda in ~4.5 gallons of tepid water then a final rinse in cold water.

"Someone" chopped a bud, dried it and tried it.
I'm having a bit of trouble pasting in this link.

Thank God for automatic keyboards. I'm just thinking of what I want to say and it appears in this message.

... I mean it's pretty fantastic stuff. That I have ever smoked. :worship::pighug::welcome:View attachment 1503750

How many weeks to to finish? I have some of those seeds, but haven't popped them yet.

Edit: saw your next post. 54 days???? isn't it supposed to be a 16 or so week???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back