Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a plan. Sour diesel, Jack Herrer, or Lemon Haze…not sure which Sativa to start the day off right?
Lemon haze or sour D both sound good…Me I started mine with some sweet bourbon kush…nice light by the way
1660651512946.gif

Happy Tuesday all. Is my birthday. I made it to 37. To another year gone and a another year wiser. :baked:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Shugrows .....

:bday: Don't Forget to make a Wish.......................:cheersmate:

Got the Shots out.......
drinki.gif

hey now don’t be ashamed to show any plant if anything I’d more ashamed if I had let it die.

I've grown smaller than that...........:headbang:...when Autos first came out there were a Lot of 4 inch Stumpies.....we used to call them One Shot Pot.....:biggrin:...just enough to wrap it in a joint paper and pull the main stem out......:crying:.

You are never in Trouble getting High with Friends @WildBill .... :bighug: ...we'll just tie your ankle to the staffroom table leg incase you Float off.......we don't want the neighbours trying to shoot you down.....:pass:

View attachment 1502111

#FlyHigh :pighug:.......
It was quite enjoyable! Definitely a stoner movie! Got 5 1/2 hrs of sleep, that's pretty good for me.

Calling all AFN audiophiles and lovers of sound, the magic plant go's hand in hand with music so I'm betting we plenty of audiophile amongst us.
I know I'm slowly falling down that rabbit hole of wanting to experience sonic nirvana.

So I've started a thread for us to show off our gear and a home to discuss the love of sound and it's reproduction... wile stoned... as if I did expect any thing less.

It does matter if it's a basic 2 channel old school 70's set up, an all singing all dancing modern home cinema, DJ set up or a thumping out door party rig. Please come on over and tell us what you are rocking and share your love.

here's the link - AFN Audiophiles
I used to be such an audiophile! I bought all my gear overseas when deployed. The cost reduction was ridiculous!
I had the typical component rack beside the tv with big massive speakers on either side and smaller in the rear. I'll always remember how creepy it was when outta nowhere, you could hear Stripe say "Gizmo caca!" in the movie Gremlins.
There was something in the analog systems that the digital systems lack today.

I used to be such an audiophile! I bought all my gear overseas when deployed. The cost reduction was ridiculous!
I had the typical component rack beside the tv with big massive speakers on either side and smaller in the rear. I'll always remember how creepy it was when outta nowhere, you could hear Stripe say "Gizmo caca!" in the movie Gremlins.
There was something in the analog systems that the digital systems lack today.

The same here! The price difference between state side and the Armed Forces Exchange was ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back