Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After using 2 welding gloves to grind the dried buds with seeds together he pours the seeds and buds into this device with a shop vac sucking most of the plant matter out leaving mostly just seeds below

Desktop Screenshot 2022.08.16 - 02.09.45.86.png

Ok.....I'm high again on my new rosin. I found "Kentucky Fried Movie".
I think I'm in trouble! :funny: :funny: :funny:

You are never in Trouble getting High with Friends @WildBill .... :bighug: ...we'll just tie your ankle to the staffroom table leg incase you Float off.......we don't want the neighbours trying to shoot you down.....:pass:

fly.gif

#FlyHigh :pighug:.......

Here's another for yall lol
View attachment 1502087
And yes I'm watching Great British Baking Show lol

Mmmmm...that one is Debatable @Suki813 ......I'd call that a muffin with sauce that May be served in a pub as pudding...

Maybe because you were watching the Great British Baking show.......so it had to be a baked pudding....?...............:shrug: ....

Any foodies with cable TV...look for Paul Hollywood Eats Japan.......................:headbang:...I can't stand Paul Hollywood..................But..

the food and culture is so Different it is worth Watching.............

I Agree with him on Tofu though.........:crying:

I got past 3,000 once and decided Never to do a full plant pollenation Ever Again..........:pass:
good thing i decided to do 12/12 on my full plant pollination, 2 of 3 were fully reversed so they will have less seeds than the female that was pollinated by a reversed

i won't do it again, i was thinking a 100 or so not 1000s

Calling all AFN audiophiles and lovers of sound, the magic plant go's hand in hand with music so I'm betting we plenty of audiophile amongst us.
I know I'm slowly falling down that rabbit hole of wanting to experience sonic nirvana.

So I've started a thread for us to show off our gear and a home to discuss the love of sound and it's reproduction... wile stoned... as if I did expect any thing less.

It does matter if it's a basic 2 channel old school 70's set up, an all singing all dancing modern home cinema, DJ set up or a thumping out door party rig. Please come on over and tell us what you are rocking and share your love.

here's the link - AFN Audiophiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back