Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to chop one of the garden grow this morning, the stunted runt Gorilla Glue, iirc it was a Blimburn seed. There wasn't a single one of the fan leaves that had not turned yellow and dead and there was about 10% amber. I am almost ashamed to show a pic she is such a runt!
IMG_20220816_062414_kindlephoto-3723467801.jpg

good thing i decided to do 12/12 on my full plant pollination, 2 of 3 were fully reversed so they will have less seeds than the female that was pollinated by a reversed

i won't do it again, i was thinking a 100 or so not 1000s

I don't Think you have so much Choice on a Reversal......especially the First time....but you have to Say....the Reversal Certainly Worked........ :headbang:

I had to chop one of the garden grow this morning, the stunted runt Gorilla Glue, iirc it was a Blimburn seed. There wasn't a single one of the fan leaves that had not turned yellow and dead and there was about 10% amber. I am almost ashamed to show a pic she is such a runt!
View attachment 1502134

hey now don’t be ashamed to show any plant if anything I’d more ashamed if I had let it die. Bravo for seeing it threw:bow::headbang:
Happy Tuesday all. Is my birthday. I made it to 37. To another year gone and a another year wiser. :baked:
Happy birthday
1660649750114.gif

Also, added new light to the space y’all…

I mentioned it before. The Viparspectra XS2000. Solid light IMO.

DC5357DB-3C1D-4DCF-BF44-C6F4E1030D36.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back