Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've grown smaller than that...........:headbang:...when Autos first came out there were a Lot of 4 inch Stumpies.....we used to call them One Shot Pot.....:biggrin:...just enough to wrap it in a joint paper and pull the main stem out......:crying:.

:crying:that is too funny don’t think I’ve had any quite that small yet:haha::eek1::doh::goodluck:

You are welcome:headbang: never give up brother:vibe:
1660656471566.gif

You are welcome:headbang: never give up brother:vibe:
View attachment 1502175

I wasn't expecting her to do this well, she was seriously stunted, she really didnt like the cold snap we had just after I put her in the ground! But she kept on growing a little at a time so I figured why not see what she does,LOL

Yes indeed they're wild Turkeys. They're drawn to the Sunflowers, the buggers love to tear them down and pluck all the seeds out for a snack ..

Thanks for the Reps!
:d5:
mmm. The youngsters, fattened nicely on sunflower seeds, will be ready for the oven soon. The one in the middle looks just about right. :biggrin:

Happy Tuesday all. Is my birthday. I made it to 37. To another year gone and a another year wiser. :baked:
Happy Birthday! Going to have a Strawberry flavoured blunt on your behalf loool

I got past 3,000 once and decided Never to do a full plant pollenation Ever Again..........:pass:
So far, I have avoided that fate, but maybe not for much longer. I have 3 auto regular girls in the outdoor shelter in an orgy pot, if one is male... :biggrin: I'm not going to be home to babysit, so they will be on their own to get it done. With luck, when I get back home in late September, there will be seeds. :biggrin: Too bloody many of them, but I can deal with that. I won't get useful bud unless the weather is incredibly warm and dry for September (bud rot), but seeds, OTOH - we shall see. If I was home, the RotBlock would come out, but I'm not. Fingers crossed. :pighug:

Happy Birthday! Going to have a Strawberry flavoured blunt on your behalf loool
Thanks man. once im off work blunts be rollin. strawberry or maybe grape. Was looking at these rose petal blunts might see if they got them at the smoke shop for the special occasion. :pass: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back