Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thank you @Mañ'O'Green! Haven't seen that version (or not recently). Just the chart in the latest grow thread that lists the Megacrop Part B. Wasn't sure what the ppm breakdown of the cal nit was.

Using Jack's for the first time this go round. Looking at automating and trying to get similar ppm's. Will do some math tommorow cause it ain't happenin tonight! :dizzy:

I have been running the second formula for 3 weeks now. for some of the plants is is barely enough and others look almost nitrogen overload? They all get fed exactly the same. Case in point

The Russian Winter
View attachment 1502059

Really dark green and some clawing.

Then this Black Fire looks like a little more N would have been ok. So I thing my formula is driving as close to the middle as I can get.

View attachment 1502060

It's crazy how different they can be. Have the same issues as I do 4 different strains each round. Always one with too much and one that seems to be starving

It's crazy how different they can be. Have the same issues as I do 4 different strains each round. Always one with too much and one that seems to be starving
Yes I have been battling it for years now. I really like my new feed schedule. I am very close to what I can do for multiple plants on the same reservoir.

2022-08-15_22-00-18.jpg

I'm trimming the Root Beer Float, and this plant is one of the frostiest I've ever seen. Accompanied by her unusual indigo purple, and scattered touches of pink mauve colourations.. along with the unique aroma.. Believe me, you need this cultivar... You will not be disappointed.
Screenshot_20220816-020948.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back