Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steak and cream spinach is a classic combo. All the old school steak and prime ribs places serve it as one of their only sides. Peter Luger's in NYC and House of Prime Rib in SF. Those places are institutions
It's at famous steakhouses in Chicago too. Well...........at least it was quite a few yrs ago..

A quality steak is so much like quality bud.
First, it has to be grown properly and fed proper nutrients.
It must be harvested properly.

It must be cured properly. I like dry aged beef. I really don't care for wet aged beef,
It's consumed in many fashions.

Been skirting the moms. Going to flower these out and starting new moms.
Screenshot_20220814-091435_Gallery.jpg

Though ginger is the most common foodstuff for figging, you can use anything that gets you, well, hot. Hot peppers,

Love you as I Do Bruddah.....if anyone comes near my butt hole with a chilli pepper they'll find out what a Geordie Kiss is........ :crying:

1660490368856.png

Been skirting the moms. Going to flower these out and starting new moms.
View attachment 1501371

Nice........overwintering the Mothers...or supplemental lighting......?

I Think cold grown bud is Tastiest........:pass:

Did you see those water cooled LED units I Linked in the staffroom......... :pass: ...Interesting idea........

jus don't let the plantz watch scary moviez durin tranzplant....or listen to marilyn manson....and all will be golden :biggrin: :headbang: ppp
These days just a pic of Marilyn Manson could send someone into shock!!! :yoinks: :rofl:
4C330C40-7A88-4C30-814B-6263714E006D.jpeg
5C1F3511-ED58-4B7A-95C1-A1932199D86D.jpeg

Aw gawd @arty zan .......... :crying: ...I just read your Figging info...........................Jeez.........................:crying:
I can see the Ad now..:crying:
1660491826649.png

Are you tired & or lethagic?
Do you find you just can't get of you butt?
"Why sit around with your thumb up your arse, when a "Thumb'o'ginger", will give you the zip to get off it and get something done"!
Try Dr. Figgs "Thumb'O'ginger" today, for that little extra kick up the butt, you know you need! :crying:
You'll be buzzing around like you got ants in your pants in no time!
Perfect for procrastinators! :rofl:

Attachments

• 1660491335958.png
    1660491335958.png
    273 bytes · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back