Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many sleepless nights have you had worrying about them......?........:eyebrows:
I'm not been worrying about it.
I have given them two good waterings, a couple of days apart.
My soil enrichment of BioBizz All Mix, water retaining gel crystals (holds 400 times their weight in water) perlite and the broken up clay soil, does an amazing job at retaining moisture and air.
The ground around the holes, that I dug, is all clay, it stays cool bellow the surface and is always moist to some extent.
It seems that my diligence in the soil prep is paying off, if you put in the hard work, it will then pay you back.
The main thing that is keeping me awake, is the heat,lying here and it is still 22C all night long
I will be back at the plot in next few days, so we will see if all is well then.
More pics to follow when I do.

Coming down home stretch with the Double Grape
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 9.58.52 AM.png
x CDLC

Last edited:
I thought I was the only person that eats 'Spinach Burgers'!
:d5:

Steak and cream spinach is a classic combo. All the old school steak and prime ribs places serve it as one of their only sides. Peter Luger's in NYC and House of Prime Rib in SF. Those places are institutions

Steak and cream spinach is a classic combo. All the old school steak and prime ribs places serve it as one of their only sides. Peter Luger's in NYC and House of Prime Rib in SF. Those places are institutions
I tried to have one added to the menu of the restaurant I worked as a Head Chef some years ago. I felt like a Deer in headlights as the owners frightfully stared at me when I made the presentation.
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back