Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @Bill.de.Cat ........ :headbang: ...me and thee both...........Simple.......

We call it #Stonerficaton ...:biggrin:....the need to take something Simple...and complicate the chuff out of it......:pass:

Thought it was Only Me that Looked at Simpler.....:headbang:...now there are Two of us.............:biggrin:

Yeah..............:pighug:...I Remember..........I just didn't have the Figs in May.......:pass:

Yup...last thing you want with an outdoor Gorilla is a Drought......

View attachment 1501290
Rain on Monday, we all good:smoking:

47*f this morning,,,,,just a tad chilly, I wonder how the garden grow plants will handle these cold nights!?!?

That's about 8C @Talonxracer ....:headbang:...I've had them outdoor in lower......up to Minus 2C.....they should do Fine....just cut the feeds....:watering:...you don't try to Rev a cold engine.......

Thought it was Only Me that Looked at Simpler.....:headbang:...now there are Two of us.............:biggrin:
Hey now my soil girls are pretty simple three topdressing and water only with a few bennies added through the grow...guess its not so simple :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: simple is what you make it :headbang: :headbang:

That's about 8C @Talonxracer ....:headbang:...I've had them outdoor in lower......up to Minus 2C.....they should do Fine....just cut the feeds....:watering:...you don't try to Rev a cold engine.......
Sweet!
Just like any pappy, worrying about the youngins! LOL

Is transplant shock a real thing or as ive just been told, 'bro science?
It's a thing, trust me. I was starting to think it was impossible for cannabis to get transplant shock until I transplanted some Molokai Frost a week or so ago. Two of the seedlings were affected and I finally gave up and pulled one a few minutes ago.

Hey now my soil girls are pretty simple three topdressing and water only with a few bennies added through the grow...guess its not so simple :rofl: :rofl:

:pighug: I've been reading the thread for the last two nights about UV lights and trics.....:pass:...I'm Pleased I'm Simple.......:crying:

Listen.....put seed in seedling compo....:watering:....watter like a tomato plant....

When they are 5 days old start feeding half strength veg ferts every two days.

Day 15....start feeding half strength flower ferts....daily...

When they Amber...chop them down.....Whole.....and Hang 'til dry......

4 Sentences of Instructions..........:biggrin:....

Large tub of bud and 300 seeds to see me through the winter....... :biggrin: ......

IMG_2042.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

:vibe:

Sweet!
Just like any pappy, worrying about the youngins! LOL

Yup........:headbang:....we had one member that lived just off the Arctic circle outdoor and he proved just how Hardy Most Autos are....

If the temps drop I've seen mine just Stop growing...then the temps lift and they start off again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back