Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Lebanon getting tastier looking by the day! :yay:
E4D7960F-1264-4627-BF91-B08376B154B5.jpeg
0FCE724F-38AF-4110-9DEB-73F12370BE99.jpeg
D1156375-F1C9-4757-8A8F-65CC8F1AF0E5.jpeg
BF16B304-7842-4553-A624-8F3A98D11546.jpeg

6B90167F-44D1-4E86-BF0E-C022FAA57745.jpeg

The strawberry chemdawg from the shadows has grown into a tall ass lanky tree! She’s putting some buds on up top tho! Crazy hairs on it at the moment! :eyebrows:
444EAD55-9095-4C24-8C46-B10AB5782650.jpeg
329602EE-1800-4DE9-968F-E95999A964AB.jpeg

:vibe:

Sitting silently while on speaker with hubby while he sat in the TB drive through for like 40 minutes, him just being his usual pleasant talkative self with the people working there and the girl was definitely bored-at-work-flirting with him while he's completely oblivious :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sitting silently while on speaker with hubby while he sat in the TB drive through for like 40 minutes, him just being his usual pleasant talkative self with the people working there and the girl was definitely bored-at-work-flirting with him while he's completely oblivious :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Can relate to being oblivious to women flirting with me... :crying: :crying:
My friend once told me, "its such a catch 22... They're into you because you're oblivious to the fact that they are into you..." hahaha

Smoking a bowl out back of a hotel in the Chicago suburbs (i know i can just smoke i, the room but it doesn't feel the same)...
I hear a rustling in the bushes across the parking lot and see what I believe to be a dog come out... it gets about 20 yards away and Im like, "holy shit you're a coyote!" It stops and checks me out for second before scurrying away...

Last edited:
Well shit boys, you chatted up so much I cannae catch up
Well that is the gaol is it not?:haha:... if we are going to make to 2k better get :blahblah:

Smoking a bowl out back of a hotel in the Chicago suburbs (i know i can just smoke i, the room but it doesn't feel the same)...
I hear a rustling in the bushes across the parking lot and see what I believe to be a dog come out... it gets about 20 yards away and Im like, "holy shit you're a coyote!" It stops and checks me out for second before scurrying away...
what you got in that pipe :yoinks::rofl::rofl::dizzy:

Well that is the gaol is it not?:haha:... if we are going to make to 2k better get :blahblah:

what you got in that pipe :yoinks::rofl::rofl::dizzy:
Gotta tell ya I questioned that myself for a moment... but its really not uncommon to see them around here, still gave me a bit of a shock

Is transplant shock a real thing or as ive just been told, 'bro science?
I guess i couldn't tell ya for sure cause i have done it very little but with auto's i'd recommend starting in forever home if possible but I know some people transplant auto's with great success so....:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back