Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "broil" gets a bad rap, but if cooked right! That looked tasty as a mutha f'r!!!
And carved correctly! One of the few times I got to eat with the family, I cooked a London Broil. I was washing and ironing my uniforms also. I pulled the broil and set it on the counter top to rest. Wife said she'd set the table as I finished more uniforms.
She set the table and carved the broil. I say carved, but it was more like slaughtered.
SHE CUT THE DAMN THING STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!:deadhorse:

And that's what it chewed like, a damn old dead TUFF horse! I almost cried when I viewed what she'd done. She didn't learn a damn thing from her Grandma in the damn kitchen!

EC778108-BB54-471F-BF5A-5772FD648145.jpeg
089417ED-8C88-4C38-8605-B49FC4BF6E5E.jpeg

Selling weed to make money for growing equipment is legal? nope not here and i wouldn't do it anyways, i grow for myself because i was buying $220 a month and hated it.

I'll never get my money back from that UV light that makes buds smell better but can't grow bud by itself.

i understand what you are saying tho

Legality is just an opinion, man :hookah: Who's to say that a nice shiny grove bag isn't worth $150? Maybe they're worth more used? And sometimes they might even come full of weed :crying: I also grow for myself and never sell or trade a thing :thumbsup: And I've definitely never traded any weed for work around the house or favors from friends :cooldance:

Legality is just an opinion, man :hookah: Who's to say that a nice shiny grove bag isn't worth $150? Maybe they're worth more used? And sometimes they might even come full of weed :crying: I also grow for myself and never sell or trade a thing :thumbsup: And I've definitely never traded any weed for work around the house or favors from friends :cooldance:

i-love-mids-i-heart-mids.gif

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back