Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so I heard him shout you out on the Tommy Chong episode recently. He said Cooterjuice so I'm guessing that's you. Lol. How many cooter juices could there possibly be? So my guess was it was you!!! :haha:
Hahaha, yea that was me brother

Thank you ! Your the first to answer my question lol
So this type of calyx, is it a problem ?
Nope u actually want them building like that! Just helps to bulk up the buds! If u feel it’s really late for it to be making new ones check the trichs! Not sure how far along those are right now! :d5:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Stoners.

View attachment 1501085

How do you know that? By your own admission you have never used them. So so weed sells for $100 oz around here but if you have a premium strain you can get $150 oz so $50 from one ounce would pay for the light. My personal experience with UV lamps is they make weed better! I would not bother growing without them now. The whole reason to grow my own is to grow the best weed possible. UV light helps with that.

Mold and algae on top of the soil of a pot may only be a nuisance depending on the type. Some can cause Crown Rot, Damping off or be a breeding ground for botrytus. It can cause serious troubles on a pot sitting on a surface. The algae and mold will prevent any airflow under a pot not on a stand with an air-gap under it. This may start a anaerobic growth that can lead to root rot. So not all mold is innocuous.

Fox Tailing is not a problem. It does not degrade the bud in any fashion and you do not need to wait for it to ripen, you just harvest when the majority of the bud is ready.

The plant is just trying to make some seeds to fulfill its life. Most of the flower's pistils are beyond producing seeds so if the environment is ok the plant will just keep making fresh ones in the hopes of some pollen wafting by. Almost all strains will do this if you wait long enough. If you continue to wait some plants will throw some nanners to self pollinate. This is called Rodelization.
Selling weed to make money for growing equipment is legal? nope not here and i wouldn't do it anyways, i grow for myself because i was buying $220 a month and hated it.

I'll never get my money back from that UV light that makes buds smell better but can't grow bud by itself.

i understand what you are saying tho

Well that didn't take long:smokeit: SBK rosin pressed at 210f for 7 min 90 micron nugsmasher bag 2.7"x4" :d5::pass:Now on to finish the FB cherry cola :tang:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back