Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could just willy nilly take seedlings from one container and put them in another with no risk. And I felt like that wasn't a good advice
:rofl::rofl::rofl::nono::nono::nono::nono: not good advice Right time kinda thing if ya ask me :haha:leave that to the pro's :crying::crying:night everyone:snooze::snooze:

Oh, I expect you'll get a few girls to select from. I'm not sure how much difference drying makes, but if it does help, it is likely more a matter of maturity inside the seed than dryness itself. Your first seed haul, and perhaps your first orgy pot. A fine result! :pighug:
i'll keep everyone posted on my progress so we will see what happens! i think its about maturity also so half of the seed should of been close enough to be viable

IMG_2783.JPG

Oooh....oooh...that yellow fig has me name on it...............:eyebrows:.... @arty zan....do you see the Bum hole that the paracitic wasp crawled up.....?

That is when you know they are ready to eat.......

IMG_2785.JPG

IMG_2774.JPG

The black ones are ripening too....:eyebrows:...I need to add cured ham and philidephia cheese to me shopping list....:chef:...with a drizzle of local honey....it is one of our favourite breakfasts....

Everyone is Welcome.....I'm gonna have spares......:biggrin:....

The oppressive heat is supposed to be done.....we were 44C in the shade yesterday..........with high humidity...the aircon was struggling...

Then we dropped to 29C........:headbang:...at 1 am.........:biggrin:

The wind whipped up ...thunder and lightning crackled all around us for miles.....but we Missed a direct hit....

It feels as if it has cleared the air..............a bit......

Time for a Sunday smoke break........:pass:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back