Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hit two small test bowls of 3 Bears OG X Double Grape I chopped two weeks ago. I can barely make this post. LOL! Yeah, I'm pretty wasted.
I was trippin' hard watching Z Nation on Netflix. It's a ridiculous, Z Nation ridiculous, episode. It's the episode that I call "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest". The old fugger and 10 thousand find themselves in a mental ward......................in the mids of a zombie apocalypse.
There are very strange representations of each one of characters from the movie. Their mannerisms are exaggerated, so it stands out as which characters they represent. They do pull it off in a quite Z Nation comical, yet harshly satirical.........naaaa .......there's no satire in Z Nation!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .........FASHION! <-------------- SORRY ABOUT THAT, BUT I'M STONED.

Any way! I was trippin so hard, I thought the character that represented Nurse Ratchet, looked and acted like a psychotic combination of Nurse Ratchet and Beulah Balbricker had a love child...........just not quite as fat and no FUPA. I think the actress pulled it off quite well.

Ok.....I started this post many hours ago. Yeah, that's some strong canna. The high is very powerful. Pretty euphoric and cerebral, and seems to relieve pain fairly well.
I think I'm gonna squish a bunch of this.:eyebrows::eyebrows:

Is transplant shock a real thing or as ive just been told, 'bro science?

jus don't let the plantz watch scary moviez durin tranzplant....or listen to marilyn manson....and all will be golden :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

Soil amended, microbes have been added, and the Nematodes are nearly completely released..Time for a Night Owl run..
View attachment 1501086

Love some Night/Dark Owl! That Bruce Banner 3 is my favorite since starting to grow again! Star Spangled is up next run. Whats the strain to the left?

I guess i couldn't tell ya for sure cause i have done it very little but with auto's i'd recommend starting in forever home if possible but I know some people transplant auto's with great success so....:shrug:
I mean I know transplanting is totally possible. Ive done it myself with vegetables plenty of times. I guess I just heard i presented in such a way that made it seem like you could just willy nilly take seedlings from one container and put them in another with no risk. And I felt like that wasn't a good advice

Love some Night/Dark Owl! That Bruce Banner 3 is my favorite since starting to grow again! Star Spangled is up next run. Whats the strain to the left?
Oooh, I've been thinking about getting some of the start spangled banner before its gone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back