Indoor KushNFT - Dark Devil, Candy Kush and Himalaya Orange Diesel Autos in NFT

My wee scales only go to half a kilo.....
dda2703-1.jpg

When filled with dry buds those tubs have held between 6 and 10oz after previous runs depending upon how dense the buds are.

dda2703-2.jpg

It looks like you're going to out harvest me on this one. My next DD goes under hps and gets more than a baby food portion of nutrients.

I think baby food portions was about right except for the week she grew a lot and the day she copped the munchies.....I think it was within about a 12 hour period the EC went from at least 1.4 to 0.8 before the pH got so out of whack (6.4) it put an end to her feasting. After that it wasn't even baby portions.

The spike in demand for nutes not long after flowering starts was very dramatic with DDA but if handled better might be sustainable for longer. There was definitely a peak before an oops anyway, just not sure how much of a difference it made yet.

And the resin......wow! Got pics on my DSLR to process.

Those pics are nuts... have you seen my extraordinary pic thread? You need to start dropping your pics there. Too I'm sure everyone would love to see them

Aye, will do bud.

A picture update for the 2 left:
Himalaya Orange Diesel:
hod0104-1.jpg

hod0104-2.jpg

hod0104-3.jpg

Candy Kush:
cka0104-1.jpg

cka0104-2.jpg

Bit heat stress and think I''m just about getting the hang of pH swings......look......leaves are still green.....mostly lol!

Back