Indoor KushNFT - Dark Devil, Candy Kush and Himalaya Orange Diesel Autos in NFT

In the world of dark devils. Yours is about the biggest I've seen my friend. Great job

Thanks buddy. Hopefully with a little more experience I'll be able to grow 'em even bigger.....giving them a flying start seem to be important and at the moment I've just been trying to keep the rockwool wet but apparently I should be letting it dry out a bit between feedings to encourage faster root growth. Once the roots are out of the rockwool and into the NFT tray the pump need to run 24/7 but before that it sounds like a 4 times a day timer might work better.

Or so says a commercial photo grower who seems to have tried just about every hydro technique going so I'll give it a go next time I'm starting seeds.

Other than with more experience the only other ways I reckon I could grow a bigger one indoors is with more light or aeroponics.
dda2902-1.jpg

I'm always a fan but I can't offer any advice in that area it's all ypu.... I'm just a spectator

No worries.....I know what it feel like to be a spectator on my own grows.

Seems I jumped in at the deep end by starting out with NFT but it's been good for shits and giggles:smoking:

Well you've def been on top of it from the start

Well you've def been on top of it from the start

Aye right lol.....spot the light....
room2509-1.jpg

Breeder's info said 38-48cm for that one IIRC:nono: (it's a photo period strain starting to flower after a 2 week veg in NFT.....think I'll skip veg next time and see if 12/12 from seedling works as well for me as autos)

Back to the current grow in the room I ended up building to try to rescue the plants above....

Some quick pics while I wait for res to settle - all 3 tanks have had nutes and water this morning but the bigger ones might need some pH down as they were at pH 6.1 and 6.2 before I topped up and it'll likely take more than the nutes to lower to about 5.7.

EC for HOD is up to about 1.0 now, CKA about 1.5 and DDA about 2.0. DDA is on bloom nutes and the others still on grow nutes.
room0503-1.jpg

room0503-2.jpg

room0503-3.jpg

room0503-4.jpg

HOD really doesn't seem to like getting her pic taken, at least not with my little camera on auto, but she's going to have to get used to it as she's starting to get more interesting....

Last night after a bit of long overdue fan tucking:
hod0503-1.jpg

12 hours later:
hod0603-1.jpg

Missed a few pic of HOD....she's up to near 14" tall at the moment and whilst quite stretchy the tops are multiplying and all going up which I'm fine with as the net is quite high so anything that stays low is likely to be popcorn anyway.

Shots are from yesterday:
room0703-1.jpg

HOD left, DDA middle and CKA right.

Some DDA pics:
dda0603-1.jpg

dda0603-2.jpg

dda0603-3.jpg

Attachments

• hod0703-1.jpg
    hod0703-1.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 61
Looks a bit different to a few days ago:
room1303-1.jpg

That was about an hour after lights on so temp will go up and humidity down from there.

Dark Devil in the centre is 60 days old. Leaves have gone from bad to worse after the high pH/low EC incident but the buds are getting fatter so I guess it's going OK.

Candy Kush on the right is 35 days old and hopefully about to start showing some nice flowers.

Himalaya Orange Diesel on the left is 32 days old and growth still seems to be accelerating so hopefully I'll get a fair few tops through the screen in the next few days.

The himalaya has blown up in a very short time!!!and the Kush is quite the bush huh.. great job as always thanks for sharing with us

Back