Indoor KushNFT - Dark Devil, Candy Kush and Himalaya Orange Diesel Autos in NFT

Candy Kush weigh in.....

The first handful was weighed separately as the harvest was done in 2 stages and I wanted to weigh as much of as I could of it together:
cka2505-1.jpg

+

cka2505-2.jpg

cka2505-3.jpg

410.6g

or

cka2505-4.jpg

14.5oz.

Reckon bud rot kept me from my first pounder......dunno if I mentioned it here but I spotted a bit rot on a cola so chopped the rot off and flushed for a day and harvested as much as I could.

Just read this whole thread through and wow! A very well done there my friend. We have spoke on another thread about nft growing and I'm glad I came across this.
I've got about 4-6 weeks left on my coco grow and then I'm going nft for sure!
I noticed here that u didn't propergate your seeds u put them straight into the nft and domes. Did u have the system pump running while doing this?
Cheers mate

Just read this whole thread through and wow! A very well done there my friend. We have spoke on another thread about nft growing and I'm glad I came across this.
I've got about 4-6 weeks left on my coco grow and then I'm going nft for sure!
I noticed here that u didn't propergate your seeds u put them straight into the nft and domes. Did u have the system pump running while doing this?
Cheers mate

Yeah bud, nutes at less than quarter strength (0.2 -0.5 on the EC meter), pH to 5.5 and pump running.

Germinating in their final pots is my preferred method but you might want to check out my 12 Seeds Go In thread to see why I'm not doing that just now...... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/12-seeds-go-in.56291/

The seeds I eventually got started are getting grown out in separate journals which are also in the Short Stuff room......Auto Green Crack and Dr Feelgood.:smoking:

Wow is right.i must check this out some more when im not on company time
:pighug:

Yeah bud, nutes at less than quarter strength (0.2 -0.5 on the EC meter), pH to 5.5 and pump running.

Germinating in their final pots is my preferred method but you might want to check out my 12 Seeds Go In thread to see why I'm not doing that just now...... https://www.autoflower.org/threads/12-seeds-go-in.56291/

The seeds I eventually got started are getting grown out in separate journals which are also in the Short Stuff room......Auto Green Crack and Dr Feelgood.:smoking:

Thanks mate! I'll check out ur other thread now

Back