Indoor KushNFT - Dark Devil, Candy Kush and Himalaya Orange Diesel Autos in NFT

I've been putting together an order of nutrients myself. Somehow between the three plants I've got going, the fact that I'm using 3.5 gallons of water and nutrients a day escaped me. :doh:

Empty bloom bottles sneak up quick but I hardly use much grow so my order is easy....a few 2 litre bottles of ionic hydro bloom. Didn't like the 5 litre bottle as it was hard to pour from.

Will try and mind to ask about buffered nutes this time too. When I asked about buffering additives they said it was ok if you were going away for a few days but that was about it.

I hate to endorse anyone, but I'm finding it hard to say anything bad about the AN line up I use. I got the mgb in 4L jugs, and most of the rest in 1L bottles. Cost is the biggest negative. It is necessary to bargin shop on the web and know your vendor to insure fresh product for a right price.

And I haven't mucked with pH in months. :headbang:

I agree @Rifleman I love the AN stuff but it has a price tag. But being dialed in with it and no ph messing it would take some astounding evidence for me to ever buy another product...

@Fairlynew is doing some great side by side grow Co prisons though putting AN to the test again the GO box and another company I Foret the name of. But it's good stuff

Is it An who do the Sensi bottles and Kushie Kush?

Says on their website they offer a 100% money back if not impressed so I might give 'em a try when I can fit in a side by side. Once I get to a stage where I'm happy I can control pH well enough to use it to my advantage I reckon a side by side grow should show that buffered nutes grow smaller plants.....bit like growing with dirty water as there is more rubbish in the EC.

But if it comes close and is a whole lot easier and requires less maintenance....and there's always a chance it will grow bigger plants but I reckon buffered nutes are more about ease of use than outright performance.

Ok so that grow shop no longer does AN but he gave me a booklet on Canna Aqua which has some handy tit-bits of info in it (http://www.canna-uk.com/infopapers).

Couple of pics from lights off today...

dda2303-2.jpg

dda2303-1.jpg

Got res changes done on Dark devil and Candy Kush with bloom nutes at EC 1.6 and pH 5.6. Will see if there's much change in the DD res over the next day or two but I think all I'm doing is keeping her nibbling as she finishes up and flushing will then consist of lowering the EC by topping up with plain water for the last day or three. HOD is still on grow nutes so I'll flush her onto bloom nutes soon......maybe a couple of days as upward growth seems to be slowing.

Res change to bloom nutes on HOD done now although I ended up with pH 5.5 in the res so hopefully she continues the pattern of driving pH up or I'll have to do a partial flush and run lighter on the nutes.

room2603-1.jpg

Dark Devil:
room2603-2.jpg

Candy Kush:
room2603-3.jpg

Himalaya Orange Diesel:
room2603-4.jpg

nice monsters you got there :thumbsup: typical for nft, just the best you can get.
atb buddy.

nice monsters you got there :thumbsup: typical for nft, just the best you can get.
atb buddy.

Cheers bud. Wish I could say I've seen other autos in NFT but I haven't.

Have a few buddies who run NFT but they seem to like running a low yielding photo period strain and don't have a pH pen between them.

Poor Ole DD is getting over taken by the monsters

Poor Ole DD is getting over taken by the monsters

Not any more lol.....timber:warrior:

Will try and get a wet weight done but there has been a bit of a mishap with the Candy Kush and a large limb is falling off after watering her this morning.

Back