Indoor KushNFT - Dark Devil, Candy Kush and Himalaya Orange Diesel Autos in NFT

Thanks buddy......here's hoping I do a better job at containing the pH swings as the Kush hits flower. She's been well behaved so far but it's now a pretty big plant for the size of the res so I need to be checking on them regularly and ready with the nutes.

A few DDA pics from the yesterday....

dda1503-1.jpg

dda1503-3.jpg

dda1503-2.jpg

Group shot and a pic of the Candy Kush's res....

room1603-2.jpg

room1603-1.jpg

Starting to consider what to do with the DDA space once that's done.....Dr Feelgood?

Dr.Feelgood was a nice strain. Very string indica, great for pain or sleep or just sitting on the couch for hours lol.

Between you and the ShortStuff Q&A it's pretty much top of my want to try list of autos.

I think if I'm going to stagger the starts of the next plants as I ended up with this lot I think it makes sense to start what is expected to be the shortest strain first rather than start a tall one first and have that dictate light height.

Few pics from the last day or two...

room2003-1.jpg

room2003-2.jpg

room2003-3.jpg

room2003-4.jpg

Breeder info for the Candy Kush says up to 60cm in soil so I'm thinking Dr Feelgood will be about 2/3rds the size of that.

Dark Devil is getting near the end so am hoping to start soaking rockwool for the next plant soon......hopefully by this time next week a seed will have been sown. I like my rockwool well soaked:smoking:

dda2103-1.jpg

dda2103-2.jpg

dda2103-3.jpg

dda2103-4.jpg

Those plants are going crazy bro

Seems to be business as usual round here lol.

Think i'll take some pics to the hydro store and see if I can blag a discount again.....they seem to like a giggle and all I'm doing is following the instructions on products they sold me. I'm down to my last half litre of bloom nutes....maybe a week's worth!:yoinks:

I've been putting together an order of nutrients myself. Somehow between the three plants I've got going, the fact that I'm using 3.5 gallons of water and nutrients a day escaped me. :doh:

Back