Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Now it's down to the C99 x Freezeland, ready now or soon. The daylight is rubbish but she gets some supplemental autocob. This will be another good producer for me :thumbsup: :cooldance:
DSCN5694.JPG

DSCN5700.JPG

DSCN5697.JPG

The first of the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze cbd is dry and going in the jar. I've just finished trimming these plants and I'm pretty thrilled with the harvest
View attachment 1116219

View attachment 1116220
Beautiful , frosty buds! Nice harvest. Can’t wait to hear your impression of the smoke. I might take my chances again next summer and hope one Autos.

lovely trichs,or long stalks should i say :thumbsup: its not often ya see more than the sparkle (head),but ya can make out the stalk of them to :smokeit:
if just done a bit of thinking......yep it did hurt a bit.
scissor hash......its more or less charas
charas takin from a living plant when the trichs was soft n gooey.scissor hash takin from a recently live plant (wet trim) same thing ish :shrug: dry trim trichs have started to harden up,so defo not near charas.yes/no thoughts ? :paleo:
keep keepin er lit
:pighug:

lovely trichs,or long stalks should i say :thumbsup: its not often ya see more than the sparkle (head),but ya can make out the stalk of them to :smokeit:
if just done a bit of thinking......yep it did hurt a bit.
scissor hash......its more or less charas
charas takin from a living plant when the trichs was soft n gooey.scissor hash takin from a recently live plant (wet trim) same thing ish :shrug: dry trim trichs have started to harden up,so defo not near charas.yes/no thoughts ? :paleo:
keep keepin er lit
:pighug:
Very gooey, probably qualifies as charas. I don't think any trichs are falling off :biggrin: I stayed pretty high with the scissor hash yesterday :smoking:

Back