Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

outdoor all the way! hey hey morning rewards! nice to have smoking choices

looking good and obviously smoking good :d5:
The monk continues to please, for what it is ( a hardy outdoor strain) It's very relaxing without much affect on the head, but a feeling of well-being:smoking: You do have to smoke a little more. I'm eager to see how the hash and tincture come out.

Those outdoor buds look amazing, looks good enough to eat. Maybe cobbing the Monk will bring out something special..
Thanks:toke: I'm thrilled it will grow OD here and come out as well as it did. I'll have lots of these going next year so some will surely get cobbed:thumbsup:

The monk continues to please, for what it is ( a hardy outdoor strain) It's very relaxing without much affect on the head, but a feeling of well-being:smoking: You do have to smoke a little more. I'm eager to see how the hash and tincture come out.
Looking fo
Already seems pretty potent in the leb 27 cob you tried.I hope to have both in a few months.How long were the monk and the leb 27 in flower. Looking forward to both.Peace please

Looking fo
Already seems pretty potent in the leb 27 cob you tried.I hope to have both in a few months.How long were the monk and the leb 27 in flower. Looking forward to both.Peace please
7-8 weeks flower for them. The monk should be quicker then the the leb.

7-8 weeks flower for them. The monk should be quicker then the the leb.
Sounds great,they are moving on .Very interesting plants so far ,some phenos have a very open structure..The flower sites look kinda like a few satties i have grown recently.Getting real in a few weeks when i change the lights on dec.1st.Only had two males so far.Peace please

Thanks:toke: I'm thrilled it will grow OD here and come out as well as it did. I'll have lots of these going next year so some will surely get cobbed:thumbsup:
Aye, good strain selection is a must up there.. I'm sure the alaskan sun makes them explode with cannabinoids. I recommend you to check out Ace seeds, solid genetics and they have a few lines that should finish for you in time. Erdpurt and Bangi Haze come to mind, definitely worth checking out.
Also Sweet Seeds's FVF1 are interesting, the Green Poison fast version I had a plant finish bloom in 6 weeks even 5.

Aye, good strain selection is a must up there.. I'm sure the alaskan sun makes them explode with cannabinoids. I recommend you to check out Ace seeds, solid genetics and they have a few lines that should finish for you in time. Erdpurt and Bangi Haze come to mind, definitely worth checking out.
Also Sweet Seeds's FVF1 are interesting, the Green Poison fast version I had a plant finish bloom in 6 weeks even 5.
i have grown a couple of the sweet fifvs the green poison was a wonder but did finish a little late

i have grown a couple of the sweet fifvs the green poison was a wonder but did finish a little late
Yes, indeed it's a not so stable hybrid, so lots of different plants can be found. Out of 3 seeds I got 3 different plants.
Plant nr.1 finishing in 5 weeks (could be taken at 4!!) she was the speed queen, but had no mould resistance to speak of.
Plant nr.3 was the slowest but also the largest of the bunch, I'd say her flowering time was more like 8 weeks, and she had a very cheesy smell to her.
Plant nr.2 was the best imo, she had speed (6weeks flowering, started second week of august), very dense, hybrid like flowers, great mould and pest resistance.
here she is:
gpfvf1.jpg

Back