Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

had to stop by after you flashed your bud in LS!
today I'm envious of your weather, another blizz bearing down

Hey glad you could stop in pardner...getting a little reprieve here...couple days of sun still above freezing. Haven't been slapped into winter mode yet hehe

Hecno visiting Jraven .
upload_2018-1-1_17-47-19.jpeg

HAPPY NEW YEAR, GODSPEED
Thank you brother, all the best to you and yours in the coming year!

Hecno visiting Jraven . View attachment 845464
Hehe yep it's been a little cold outside but nice and toaasty inside! Looks like it's warming up might even have running water soon.:) Happy new year brother!

I would freeze my ass off up there.LOLYall stay warm.What you got planned for the spring grow.Good to see you bud.Peace please
Good to see you brother. Gonna have some sort of greenhouse by spring, try a little different strategy!
Happy new year to you and the family!

Hey There, it's that time of year again. I've got a few seeds germing so time to start the journal. It's the same old sunroom, with triple wall polycarbonate glazing, built out from the south side of my house on the beach in rainy cloudy Southeast Alaska. I'm at 56°N latitude on the NW USA coast.
This year, I made an opening section in the panel opposite the door. This will help me a lot with climate control. Last year I had serious overheating troubles during the seedling stage. It's real nice to feel the breeze blowing through, it will help keep the seedlings from stretching so much.
View attachment 733950 View attachment 733957 View attachment 733962
By the way if anyone has home building plans in their future be sure and think solar. I'm just amazed at how much energy this solar addition saved this winter. And I'm in a lousy climate supposedly for solar.
View attachment 733978
I've got my homemade organic soil mix that's described in the living organic soil section. I've got a variety of Mephisto and Portal seeds I'll name off as I go.
I'm starting slow, testing the soil out with some no account seed. They seem to be ok with it, so I'm germing some Portal Mix regulars seed I got from a buddy here on AFN. They are nice looking seeds he grew this past season. Just starting with 4 but more to come soon. He also gifted me some Z16x Harle-tzu photos, a high CBD strain from @StickMan. These too will be started ASAP. I also have a batch of Moonstone Amnesia regulars that will be next.
So, it's a start:d5::toke:
new beginnings for the new year!

Back