Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

yep, got the chores, then the projects, then the projects I want to work on...those seem to come last lol
Man , do I know that felling well . never enough time to do what I love , all the other life stuff gets in the way :biggrin: and mate looking forward to your green house grow . :thumbsup:

Man , do I know that felling well . never enough time to do what I love , all the other life stuff gets in the way :biggrin: and mate looking forward to your green house grow . :thumbsup:
Yea brother, I'm starting to get the urge for growing, but everything else wants to happen too this time of year! We'll get er going though:pass:

Just finishing up my little greenhouse project.Its not big ,i have plans for some other raised boxes outside to help insulate the inside in the heat of the summer.I will try to get some pics up in a bit.This is on my bucket list.Can,t wait for some heirloom tomatoes.LOLPeace please

Morning ! Just found this journal. Hello from one POW resident to another. I haven’t had much luck growing in the greenhouse here. My buds never formed much due to the amount of light here and I got barely anything off them. They just needed more light. Enjoyed the whole journal

Morning ! Just found this journal. Hello from one POW resident to another. I haven’t had much luck growing in the greenhouse here. My buds never formed much due to the amount of light here and I got barely anything off them. They just needed more light. Enjoyed the whole journal
Hey neighbor welcome :toke::pass:.
It's definitely a struggle growing weed in this country. I wasn't sure if it was possible but have seen folks on the forum here do well in all sorts of conditions. i'm slowly getting the hang of it lol. If you go through my other grow threads you will see I've changed a few things in my setup. Some of my earlier struggles were from soil problems, but I tended to blame the light or lack thereof. Starting the seedlings under light ( T5 flourescent or COB led ) is a huge help. Do you have decent sun exposure? or too darn many trees:smoking: I've had to cut down a few

I’ve got plenty of exposure to the sun when it’s out, just seems like the buds never really filled in like they would have if I grew them inside. I grew two autos last year and
Both got to be 5ft tall and never really flowered in the greenhouse. They had lots of pistols but weren’t forming buds. I put them inside under my timbergrowlights redwood VS and they exploded. Could have been the genetics though, one was fastbuds gorilla glue and fastbuds big bang . I’m gonna try it again this year with some faster finishing strains and see if it goes a little better. This time of year I’ll start everything inside u til it’s warm enough at night. It freaking snowed yesterday a little bit and the low was 31

I’ve got plenty of exposure to the sun when it’s out, just seems like the buds never really filled in like they would have if I grew them inside. I grew two autos last year and
Both got to be 5ft tall and never really flowered in the greenhouse. They had lots of pistols but weren’t forming buds. I put them inside under my timbergrowlights redwood VS and they exploded. Could have been the genetics though, one was fastbuds gorilla glue and fastbuds big bang . I’m gonna try it again this year with some faster finishing strains and see if it goes a little better. This time of year I’ll start everything inside u til it’s warm enough at night. It freaking snowed yesterday a little bit and the low was 31

The snow line is almost down to the shore this morning, 33 here.
I always wished I could finish off under big lights but we don't have that together. I finish off any photos in my solarium.
That's weird your autos got so big but didn't fill out they usually seem to truck right along although they don't necessarily pack a lot of weight. I have not tried either of those strains. Check out my 2018 and 2019 thread you will see my operation has evolved some, my current thread is in the outdoor grow journal section:pass:

Last edited:
Back