Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

@Jraven , any dried and cured pics of the Scandi strains? Always interesting to see how strains from around here trim up, since they by selection due to climate has favoured less dense and more leafy phenos.

Smoke report would also be nice, I expect Monks will probably be your least potent strain. It is a brute though, and will toughen up even the most sensitive strains in a cross :)

@Jraven , any dried and cured pics of the Scandi strains? Always interesting to see how strains from around here trim up, since they by selection due to climate has favoured less dense and more leafy phenos.

Smoke report would also be nice, I expect Monks will probably be your least potent strain. It is a brute though, and will toughen up even the most sensitive strains in a cross :)
Hey puffy, here we go. Monk first...like you say, not real potent but perfectly ok for morning. Light scent of ripe fruit maybe. Light and airy buds. And AK outdoors all the way
DSCN5714.JPG

DSCN5718.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN5718.JPG
    DSCN5718.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 67
Leb27 got both outdoor and greenhouse environments and did well with both. This bud is full greenhouse but I like the ones that were od and moved into the greenhouse to finish too. Leb was a very good producer for this climate. Great mold resistance. If I could grow only one strain and needed to be outdoor this would be a candidate.
Relaxing body stone and mentally 'up'

climate
DSCN5712.JPG

DSCN5717.JPG

Leb27 got both outdoor and greenhouse environments and did well with both. This bud is full greenhouse but I like the ones that were od and moved into the greenhouse to finish too. Leb was a very good producer for this climate. Great mold resistance. If I could grow only one strain and needed to be outdoor this would be a candidate.
Relaxing body stone and mentally 'up'

climateView attachment 1120097

View attachment 1120099
[/QUOTELovely buds looking forward to both,i will gets some pics of the ones i have going.Will take some pics when lights come on.I need some good daytime herb for my cobs.Speaking of cobs how did yours turn out.I gave them all a haircut this am.Trying to get my thread moved to the organic section.Peace please.]

Back