Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Hey folks, :toke: 48F and raining here today..Just potted up is my cross of Alf5 x Leb27
DSCN7117.JPG

GW x JEM
DSCN7119.JPG

Sugar Baker
DSCN7120.JPG

Last edited:
Guess it's been awhile. Our friend passed and we're slowly getting out of the slump.Some things have been growing here. The growing has been a big comfort. We've had the usual summer weather, a few hot sunny days but mostly cloudy and mild. Rain the last couple days
Here's the outdoor crowd on a rainy morn. Monks and monk crosses.
P_20210724_100522.jpg

In the greenhouse. Grande Mocha
DSCN7286.JPG

Sugar Baker
DSCN7287.JPG

A couple young JEMs
DSCN7289.JPG

Thai Passion
DSCN7290.JPG

And Witch Doctor x Anvil
DSCN7288.JPG

Guess it's been awhile. Our friend passed and we're slowly getting out of the slump.Some things have been growing here. The growing has been a big comfort. We've had the usual summer weather, a few hot sunny days but mostly cloudy and mild. Rain the last couple days
View attachment 1347403
View attachment 1347404
Sugar Baker
View attachment 1347405
A couple young JEMs
View attachment 1347406
Thai Passion
View attachment 1347407
And Witch Doctor x AnvilView attachment 1347408
Nice thou the weather is shit...
It's shit weather here too. All the my Northern girl's are pale. Not much sun this year. A lot of over case and rainy day's here as well.
Hopefully the last week's of this summer groow season will be more on point :cheers: :pass: :vibes:

Nice thou the weather is shit...
It's shit weather here too. All the my Northern girl's are pale. Not much sun this year. A lot of over case and rainy day's here as well.
Hopefully the last week's of this summer groow season will be more on point :cheers: :pass: :vibes:
It's about as good as I could hope for here bro, really. I've learned not to expect too much lol.For sure a good late season would make all the diffrence in the world for the quality finish.
Hope things shape up over your way:goodluck::cools:

View attachment 1347403
View attachment 1347404
Sugar Baker
View attachment 1347405
A couple young JEMs
View attachment 1347406
Thai Passion
View attachment 1347407
And Witch Doctor x AnvilView attachment 1347408
Outstanding!!! WDA are the picture of health! Can’t remember if Thai passion is semi? FV?

Mate I have said it before and I say it again . What you do in your environment is amazing . You my friend are a highly skilled grower . :thumbsup:

Back