Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

A few pics from the road trip, didn't see much wildlife except for deer lol...no-one probably needs to see more of those but the scenery was lush and vibrant
DSCN7017.JPG
DSCN7012.JPG
DSCN6994.JPG
DSCN6997.JPG
DSCN6993.JPG

Finally stopped raining here and things are moving along now.
DSCN7031.JPG

I'm getting them out to the greenhouse. Thai Passion
DSCN7036.JPG

Z6 x Erdebei x Haze cbd
DSCN7037.JPG
DSCN7038.JPG

Here's a local strain ezra's crossed with Monk...EZMonk. I'm starting a bunch of these for my neighbor and I'll have a couple, too
DSCN7047.JPG

I've been distracted somewhat, our friend next door is fading, lost her battle with cancer and is home now.But we are keeping our spirits up and she has plenty of love around her.
The plants are enjoying the good weather ...hoping the foggy morning turns to this :thumbsup:
DSCN7088.JPG
DSCN7077_1.jpg

First Monks to go Out
DSCN7079.JPG

More monks ready to go and Sugar Baker from our pal Trailanimal about to pot up
DSCN7080.JPG

GW JEM and GW CBD from @BCBudlady
DSCN7081.JPG
DSCN7085.JPG
DSCN7087.JPG

Last edited:
I've been distracted somewhat, our friend next door is fading, lost her battle with cancer and is home now.But we are keeping our spirits up and she has plenty of love around her.
The plants are enjoying the good weather ...hoping the foggy morning turns to this :thumbsup:
View attachment 1330956View attachment 1330961
Prayers for your friend, glad the weather has been better for you its been raining for quite a few days in Oregon but I require artificial sunlight these days so it hasn't been that bad .

Prayers for your friend, glad the weather has been better for you its been raining for quite a few days in Oregon but I require artificial sunlight these days so it hasn't been that bad .
Thanks my friend. :pass:Will be raining here off and on but that's ok. The crew seem happy in the greenhouse :thumbsup:

View attachment 1330956View attachment 1330961
Sorry to hear about your neighbor that's sad cancers a mother F--r. Our prayers are with her and you at this time.
Beautiful landscape you have up there sir absolutely beautiful. Kind of chilly up there though still. LOL 62 and 65 for the high..
I was up to my property here over the last couple of weeks 3 or 4 days each week and Jesus it had almost got to a hundred on a couple of days. :fire:
I was trying to work in the afternoon
I've only got so much time up there each time I go up I have to make the best of it while I'm there. I thought man I was just going to freaking pass out. I was drinking so much damn water it's a wonder I didn't get hydrosis. But I was drinking Pedialyte to every so many brakes I would drink a 12 oz of it just to help keep my electrolytes up I was sweating my ass off. Definitely my up north is nowhere near like you are up there LOL. We are also in a moderate drought here we're about I guess now somewhere around 8 or 9 inches short of our yearly rainfall at this point.
The garden is looking great plants are looking Stout you definitely going to have a good crop this year it looks like hopefully the weather cooperates and you get enough Sun so you get a good crop.:baby::pass:

Sorry to hear about your neighbor that's sad cancers a mother F--r. Our prayers are with her and you at this time.
Beautiful landscape you have up there sir absolutely beautiful. Kind of chilly up there though still. LOL 62 and 65 for the high..
I was up to my property here over the last couple of weeks 3 or 4 days each week and Jesus it had almost got to a hundred on a couple of days. :fire:
I was trying to work in the afternoon
I've only got so much time up there each time I go up I have to make the best of it while I'm there. I thought man I was just going to freaking pass out. I was drinking so much damn water it's a wonder I didn't get hydrosis. But I was drinking Pedialyte to every so many brakes I would drink a 12 oz of it just to help keep my electrolytes up I was sweating my ass off. Definitely my up north is nowhere near like you are up there LOL. We are also in a moderate drought here we're about I guess now somewhere around 8 or 9 inches short of our yearly rainfall at this point.
The garden is looking great plants are looking Stout you definitely going to have a good crop this year it looks like hopefully the weather cooperates and you get enough Sun so you get a good crop.:baby::pass:
Thanks pal. :pass:
I don't do so well in the heat at all lol. Its seldom too bad here....when it hits 70 we're heading for cover:crying:
No sign of a drought here yet, the one a couple of years ago sure was good for canna-growing though but hard on the local flora

Back