Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Hey Jraven:pass:, nice the top of Springbrook near home, its cool temperate rainforest, as its s cloud forest, the wettest place in SE QLD, but not like up north but still around 3000mm (118in) average at the higher parts of the mountain.
Hey smokey :toke: yea that's close to what we get for rainfall. The town100 miles away gets @ 140 inches:nono: but it's not as bad here...no measurements for here though. 100-120" maybe. Last summer that town reported 47 inches for June July August, a new record:pass:

Hey smokey :toke: yea that's close to what we get for rainfall. The town100 miles away gets @ 140 inches:nono: but it's not as bad here...no measurements for here though. 100-120" maybe. Last summer that town reported 47 inches for June July August, a new record:pass:
Hey Jraven:pass:, thats a lot of rain mate, the upside of a wet climate you would never run out of tank water:d5:

Hey friends and fellow growers :pass: This thread isn't all that long so I think I'll just continue from here. Anyone who's interested can check out the beginning...I don't think my intro has changed much. Well I think I had a boat thing happening last spring.
Anyhow, I've got some things starting to come out of the seedling cabinet and into the solarium whih is already crammed with tomatos lol. I'm anxious to get them out to the greenhouse but the nights have just now began to stay above 50F overnight.
This year I have strains from friends here and some from the Portal...@stickman, @BCBudlady and @trailanimal
From Stick I have Z6xErdebei x CBD Haze
DSCN6973.JPG

And from @Bald Monkey Thai Passion
DSCN6975.JPG

From Trail I have Sugar Baker and from BC I have GoldwidowCBD, those seedlings are still in the cab and will come out in a while.

We're about 3 hours away...heading down there tomorrow as a matter of fact. First trip out since fall:d5:

A very good friend used to live there. He passed a while ago. John and Karen loved it there. I never did make it up there. Too busy with life and all.

I'm guessing you are taking the boat down there? Enjoy the trip!

A very good friend used to live there. He passed a while ago. John and Karen loved it there. I never did make it up there. Too busy with life and all.

I'm guessing you are taking the boat down there? Enjoy the trip!
No, we are driving. It's a day away by boat so would be gone a couple three days and got too much happening in the grow :pass:
The drive will be fun too sort of...being the first trip and all. Probably see some critters:thumbsup:

Back