Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

sometimes alerts for threads go wonky with a name change,and i suspect the change of (afn v2) has thrown a few out to.if you unfollow and follow agian...or unwatch and watch again....it should fix itself.
sorry thats like getting IT advice from a non IT person....turn it off and on again :coffee2:
:pighug:
Hey that sounds like good advice arch...better than my 'hammer' solution:biggrin: lol, I just noticed your 'space gemmill'

Back home now and moving plants around. Everyone seems happy enough and the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze are close to ready
View attachment 1112880

View attachment 1112881

View attachment 1112887

They have been moved in to the solarium now.
The C99 x Freezeland are fattening up nicely too
View attachment 1112883

View attachment 1112888View attachment 1112889
All inside now, I will probably hang up some autocobs after this sunny spell. Outside temps are 34 -44F now. View attachment 1112892
nice homecoming!
Heya smokey yep Eyes is a favorite tune for me, always feels good:thumbsup:
The plants are close, one I have taken the top already just trying to control myself for a couple more days. I'll be harvesting them a little at a time as they mature. I wish they were done by now since the light is fading but they really are sumptuous:kiss::dancer:
as in loaded up!

The first of the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze cbd is dry and going in the jar. I've just finished trimming these plants and I'm pretty thrilled with the harvest
DSCN5708.JPG

DSCN5707.JPG

Back