Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Still holding off on the harvest but I could break down any minute on one or other of the z6 gals :cooldance: these things are so beautiful they really have my attention lol.
DSCN5664.JPG

DSCN5669.JPG

Still celebrating the life and words of Robert Hunter the extraordinary poet who's words have wound themselves all through my life:thanks:

ok, check-post here, cuz this sillee new system duzn't gimme alertz anymore for certain threadz i follow :cuss: sorry jray :shrug: ur girlz are lookin great & u def sound a wee giddy over ur new toy, hehe :coffee: ppp

ok, check-post here, cuz this sillee new system duzn't gimme alertz anymore for certain threadz i follow :cuss: sorry jray :shrug: ur girlz are lookin great & u def sound a wee giddy over ur new toy, hehe :coffee: ppp
:thanks: Yea brother, feeling pretty lucky for the moment :smoking: been a learning curve here on the site lately...I'm a bit behind it as usual myself but glad you found me and got caught up!

:thanks: Yea brother, feeling pretty lucky for the moment :smoking: been a learning curve here on the site lately...I'm a bit behind it as usual myself but glad you found me and got caught up!

...and btw, speakin of alertz, and the lack thereof, lol, dunno if u got me tag for me new journal :confused1: (<- shameless plug in disguize :cool1: ) ppp

Back