Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Long time havent been around nicetunes and plants Jraven mate :pass: :woohoo1:must be close to harvest. Eyes of the world is nice, and relaxing
Heya smokey yep Eyes is a favorite tune for me, always feels good:thumbsup:
The plants are close, one I have taken the top already just trying to control myself for a couple more days. I'll be harvesting them a little at a time as they mature. I wish they were done by now since the light is fading but they really are sumptuous:kiss::dancer:

Hiya Jraven, :d5: Its a lovely tune, will be getting that also bro. I bet they are sumptuous :drool: . The days would be much shorter with your winter vs ours which is still pretty light. I can give autos about 6hrs direct light in winter , spring is about 8hours, till the sun changes as the rainforest i planted years back is tall and blocks the light somewhat.

Hiya Jraven, :d5: Its a lovely tune, will be getting that also bro. I bet they are sumptuous :drool: . The days would be much shorter with your winter vs ours which is still pretty light. I can give autos about 6hrs direct light in winter , spring is about 8hours, till the sun changes as the rainforest i planted years back is tall and blocks the light somewhat.
The light is terrible for the plants here now. they are just running on momentum. They need to come down soon :smoking:

The light is terrible for the plants here now. they are just running on momentum. They need to come down soon :smoking:
They are all looking very healthy @Jraven , with at least one looking very close. Hopefully, you will get a couple days of sunlight soon to finish.?

They are all looking very healthy @Jraven , with at least one looking very close. Hopefully, you will get a couple days of sunlight soon to finish.?
Tomorrow is supposed to be part sunny and it will help. The sun is at a good angle now for the solarium so when it shines it's pretty effective :thumbsup: I've started taking the one plant a bit at a time but will probably have to wrap them all up soon:pass:

That will be nice Jraven, to have some nice herb during winter . I just checked the photo pot , lifted sheet and see that fungi is growing in patches in the soil :drool: :d5:

sometimes alerts for threads go wonky with a name change,and i suspect the change of (afn v2) has thrown a few out to.if you unfollow and follow agian...or unwatch and watch again....it should fix itself.
sorry thats like getting IT advice from a non IT person....turn it off and on again :coffee2:
:pighug:

J . I have not been getting tags as well , but caught up now , great sounds mate and plants are bloody awesome , you have had a great season this year . :thumbsup:
thanks pal it's been a fun season. Once these last big gals are put away it will be a pretty nice pile :smoking:

Back