Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I dropped several leb 27 and monks.All looking hot to trot.Let the fun begin.Will start a thread soon when i have something to look at.Peace please
Good to hear :thumbsup: will be cool to see what they can do. Thanks for trying them!

Here's my pretty lady, about to be lifted out and stored on land till I bring her home in the spring
P_20191001_083948.jpg

I didn't get much time with her but did spend the night aboard...I'm pretty smitten:pighug:
Just had a short journey from her slip to the haul-out but she handles real nice, much lighter on her feet then my old troller. Had to thread the needle through a crowded marina and around a dredging rig first time I put her in gear, that was kind of a thrill:cooldance::biggrin:

Here's my pretty lady, about to be lifted out and stored on land till I bring her home in the spring View attachment 1110049
I didn't get much time with her but did spend the night aboard...I'm pretty smitten:pighug:
Just had a short journey from her slip to the haul-out but she handles real nice, much lighter on her feet then my old troller. Had to thread the needle through a crowded marina and around a dredging rig first time I put her in gear, that was kind of a thrill:cooldance::biggrin:
We used to live at the lake ,i had a 40ft. Kayot houseboat.The kids grew up on that boat.Lots of good memories for sure.She looks like a nice one.Peace please

Its rain here for the rest of the week n ill b finishing harvest in the rain. Fuck ! Anyways i hope bye the end of sunday to b done outside n have everything drying and curing
What a lovely yacht . :thumbsup:
nice n clean,cause it well looked after i guess :pass:
:pighug:
She's a fine example of a vessel for these waters, stout and seaworthy :thumbsup:
She's been meticulously looked after but don't worry she'll be looking more broken in after some time in the wild:smoking:
I'm still on cloud 9 but also I just came in from a night out that included a shot of Mozart liqueur at the end.

She's a fine example of a vessel for these waters, stout and seaworthy :thumbsup:
She's been meticulously looked after but don't worry she'll be looking more broken in after some time in the wild:smoking:
I'm still on cloud 9 but also I just came in from a night out that included a shot of Mozart liqueur at the end.
And cloud nine is happy you made it there. :yay1:

Here's my pretty lady, about to be lifted out and stored on land till I bring her home in the spring View attachment 1110049
she's a cutie:bighug:

Back home now and moving plants around. Everyone seems happy enough and the Z6 x Erdebei x Haze are close to ready
DSCN5656.JPG

DSCN5655.JPG

DSCN5658.JPG

They have been moved in to the solarium now.
The C99 x Freezeland are fattening up nicely too
DSCN5649.JPG

DSCN5654.JPG
DSCN5651.JPG

All inside now, I will probably hang up some autocobs after this sunny spell. Outside temps are 34 -44F now.
DSCN5659.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN5651.JPG
    DSCN5651.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 29
Back