Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Hey bud i had two of the little monk x leb 27 throwing male juice.Lights have been on 18/6.So kinda surprised to see them sex on right at 4 weeks.A real head fuck for sure.Pretty cool tho.I hope none of the others show male parts.I have several left so keep your fingers crossed.Almost auto.I had one in a shallow pot thats prolly why that one showed.The other was in a 1 gal.nursery pot.Looks like a very interesting grow already.I will get some pics of the others in the morning.Peace please

Hey bud i had two of the little monk x leb 27 throwing male juice.Lights have been on 18/6.So kinda surprised to see them sex on right at 4 weeks.A real head fuck for sure.Pretty cool tho.I hope none of the others show male parts.I have several left so keep your fingers crossed.Almost auto.I had one in a shallow pot thats prolly why that one showed.The other was in a 1 gal.nursery pot.Looks like a very interesting grow already.I will get some pics of the others in the morning.Peace please
Crazy all right...the root restriction is a major factor. But apparently not the only one.They sure don't need shorter daylight hours. I guess we are un-ravelling the secrets of these strains. With my grow I wasn't sure if I did something when they went from growlight to outdoor but you've eliminated that factor so :shrug: lol.

Hey puffy, here we go. Monk first...like you say, not real potent but perfectly ok for morning. Light scent of ripe fruit maybe. Light and airy buds. And AK outdoors all the way
View attachment 1120092
View attachment 1120095
outdoor all the way! hey hey morning rewards! nice to have smoking choices
Lol , that was sort of a report over in your thread. The Leb27 cob is a good active buzz. I'm still feeling good, (4-5 hours) haven't needed a smoke yet :thumbsup:
looking good and obviously smoking good :d5:

Back