New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Hi MassMom — I’m not too excited about the process and time involved in non-feminized strains, believe me. But the Stone Dragon is special, it’s an amazingly beautiful plant and it’s potency makes it perfect for those with MS — I have a sister with MS and hope to grow some for her.
I totally understand what you mean. we want to go with what works. My daughter has Crohns and a connective tissue disorder...and I grow for her. I never heard of Stone Dragon. I did look it up and found a YouTube video giving smoke reviews. It looks like @TaNg here on AFN. gave a review. I am still growing different plants trying to find the best one for her since she has so many symptoms. She seems to love Blue Dream....it "wakes her up" and she says it makes her feel relatively normal. And most weed...ANY kind helps her nausea.
big hugs.
:bighug:

Yikes, I didnt mean to hijack the thread, sorry @NewDream.

Last edited:
I totally understand what you mean. we want to go with what works. My daughter has Crohns and a connective tissue disorder...and I grow for her. I never heard of Stone Dragon. I did look it up and found a YouTube video giving smoke reviews. It looks like @TaNg here on AFN. gave a review. I am still growing different plants trying to find the best one for her since she has so many symptoms. She seems to love Blue Dream....it "wakes her up" and she says it makes her feel relatively normal. And most weed...ANY kind helps her nausea.
big hugs.

I really hope it helps my sister. Even if it only gives some relief, it’ll be worth it. Some of her days are really hard.

big hugs.

Hey....iver grown the stone dragon several, several times...though its a small strain the bud is very, very good for many medical ailments. Its at the top of the list for 24/7 chronic pain and insomnia for myself and several others. I have a pair of blue dreams growing right now(HSO)

When I talked about the llama poop in live stoner gossip, there were a couple of people who composted their own shit and used it on their plants.
I have heard of people adding their own pee to their plants for nitrogen, but their crap? OMG. I dont even WANT to know how they retrieve it or handle it. ewwwww
:nono:

Them: "Man, your weed tastes a little funny".
Him: "Must have been what I ate last month."

Hey....iver grown the stone dragon several, several times...though its a small strain the bud is very, very good for many medical ailments. Its at the top of the list for 24/7 chronic pain and insomnia for myself and several others. I have a pair of blue dreams growing right now(HSO)
Thanks Warrior. I am going to have to check out this strain. Yikes, another I want to grow! ha ha

Got a little canoeing on the tallest plant. I believe this is because I was pushing the limits with the height of my light. I have 2 taller plants and 2 shorter so finding the optimum light height is a task. I lifted the lights higher and added a little supplemental lighting to the shorter plants now. They continue to grow and bush out. I believe I see some preflowering on the other three plants now so soon they’ll all be flowering and I’ll get that lovely smell in my house, I hope. Here they are this morning, from the nanny cam.

414DA1AE-5EA0-47EA-84C2-F25783A3B81B.jpeg

Back