Autopots and Coco

This is what I have
View attachment 1703988And yes 3:1 sounds right for what’s happening. Works great I just didn’t realize it would take about 90 minutes to get 5gal. I guess that’s what 50 GPD means 😆 if the 200 is faster then I’ll probably buy one
Mines 75 gpd, can be a pain but having an extra water fill bucket to be able to fill whenever is nice. If you're thinking about swapping I recommend checking them out! Very small and has all the hook ups for hose or 1/4 already. Been using mine for over a year and it still puts out 0 to this day. I think that tank should give you a bit of a buffer and fill that up so you always have some ready.

This is what I have And yes 3:1 sounds right for what’s happening. Works great I just didn’t realize it would take about 90 minutes to get 5gal. I guess that’s what 50 GPD means 😆 if the 200 is faster then I’ll probably buy one

Yes sounds about right I know my 100gpd cut my time in an about half when i switched from a 50. With the 50 I had to really plan ahead. Don’t forget the GPD slows as the filters go bad and you get more waste water

On the suggestion of MOG I have a water softener in front of the ro so hopefully that helps the filters last longer.

But I think the 200GPD is in my future for sure

On the suggestion of MOG I have a water softener in front of the ro so hopefully that helps the filters last longer.

That might be limiting your flow a bit as well, I'd double check the flow rate on that(if you haven't already). I put my water hook up before my house softener. Didn't even think about putting it after

No complaints at all though! Just never noticed the option for different GPD is all.

No reason I can’t have a few filled buckets with lids on hand at all times I figure

Yeah I have a as whole house softener installed before mine and I go threw filters every 6 months probably should do it sooner on the sediment that’s with high ppm tap water 300-400ppm

Back