New Grower Hey Ho, Let's Grow! LEDs/Autopots

Looking Great, Dream! I have seen folks in your situation raise the pots of the shorter plants to even the canopy. Might want to give it a try at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looking Great, Dream! I have seen folks in your situation raise the pots of the shorter plants to even the canopy. Might want to give it a try at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks @Iriee Vibez ! It’s a great idea. I’ll get out those college textbooks. I knew they’d come in handy at some point. Lol

i realized it was a bad idea to raise the pots bc I’m using Autopots. With Autopots the saucers must be about 6” lower than the reservoir in order for the aquavalve to work. Luckily, the shorter ladies are growing fast and can stand for the light to be lifted a bit as well. I only have 3” of height left in the tent to raise the lights at this point and I’ll probably have to use that 3” next week if they keep growing like they have been.

I still have one in full flower and three in preflower. I’m hoping this means I’ll have a staggered harvest. I can smoke one while trimming the others. Lol.

Still everything is going well with my medium and supplements. They continue to grow with no issues. The tent is now wall to wall plants. The reservoir stinks when I open it but like dogs, these girls love stinky. I’ll be making a fresh tub of stink for them today - rainwater, llama poop, roots organic supplements, Golden Tree.

Pics from this morning.
E0F47F12-1FD5-476B-9E21-ADD422A53843.jpeg
7AAC2702-F0FF-47A1-AB07-8A08E0FDF6AE.jpeg
AE5E0D80-4624-4FD3-9654-7E6E72D7F02F.jpeg
33CAB715-D61B-46E3-B33C-0291C0A15B67.jpeg

i realized it was a bad idea to raise the pots bc I’m using Autopots. With Autopots the saucers must be about 6” lower than the reservoir in order for the aquavalve to work. Luckily, the shorter ladies are growing fast and can stand for the light to be lifted a bit as well. I only have 3” of height left in the tent to raise the lights at this point and I’ll probably have to use that 3” next week if they keep growing like they have been.

I still have one in full flower and three in preflower. I’m hoping this means I’ll have a staggered harvest. I can smoke one while trimming the others. Lol.

Still everything is going well with my medium and supplements. They continue to grow with no issues. The tent is now wall to wall plants. The reservoir stinks when I open it but like dogs, these girls love stinky. I’ll be making a fresh tub of stink for them today - rainwater, llama poop, roots organic supplements, Golden Tree.

Pics from this morning.
View attachment 1002635 View attachment 1002636 View attachment 1002637 View attachment 1002638

Good catch, Dream! Forgot you were an autopots gal. I agree that those shorter plants are catching up quickly! You've got things looking great in that tent! Keep doing exactly what you are doing, and don't change a thing! Keep Eden's bowels moving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Good catch, Dream! Forgot you were an autopots gal. I agree that those shorter plants are catching up quickly! You've got things looking great in that tent! Keep doing exactly what you are doing, and don't change a thing! Keep Eden's bowels moving!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

“Keep Eden’s bowels moving!!!” — just made my whole day Iriee! :crying:

NewDream OMG your tent exploded! Proof llama shit fucking works!!! Holy shit I’m a believer. I admit I was a doubter at first — I saw you pouring that shit into the hydroponic reservoir and thought to myself, “NO!” But what did I know? Those girls are jaw dropping beautiful, lush, healthy.

I have an idea that might help with your canopy and if this was already discussed and I missed it I apologize. I’ve had a few things going on in my tent. But what about supercropping? I think it would be great in this situation — and at the perfect time too. I supercropped my girls and looking back it was one of the best things I did. I ended up doing the top 3 colas of each plant or thereabouts, and the budding on the portion I folded down easily tripled. I was actually going to take some pics today of the supercropped colas specifically because I can’t believe the effect it had myself.

Wow — really looking good in there NeaDream, inspiring. :cheers:

“Keep Eden’s bowels moving!!!” — just made my whole day Iriee! :crying:

NewDream OMG your tent exploded! Proof llama shit fucking works!!! Holy shit I’m a believer. I admit I was a doubter at first — I saw you pouring that shit into the hydroponic reservoir and thought to myself, “NO!” But what did I know? Those girls are jaw dropping beautiful, lush, healthy.

I have an idea that might help with your canopy and if this was already discussed and I missed it I apologize. I’ve had a few things going on in my tent. But what about supercropping? I think it would be great in this situation — and at the perfect time too. I supercropped my girls and looking back it was one of the best things I did. I ended up doing the top 3 colas of each plant or thereabouts, and the budding on the portion I folded down easily tripled. I was actually going to take some pics today of the supercropped colas specifically because I can’t believe the effect it had myself.

Wow — really looking good in there NeaDream, inspiring. :cheers:
I’ve never tried super cropping. How’s it done? If there’s a thread can you point me toward it?

Back